2022 Complete Python Bootcamp From Zero to Hero in Python
Learn Python like a Professional Start from the basics and go all the way to creating your own applications
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 380 students
Instructor(s): Vijay Patel
Last update: 2022-09-26
What you’ll learn
- You will learn how to leverage the power of Python to solve tasks.
- You will be able to use Python for your own work problems or personal projects.
- Learn to use Object Oriented Programming with classes!
- Build a complete understanding of Python from the ground up!
- Beginners who have never programmed before.
- Programmers switching languages to Python.
- Intermediate Python programmers who want to level up their skills!
Become a Python Programmer and learn one of the employer’s most requested skills for 2022!
This is the most comprehensive, yet straightforward, course for the Python programming language on Udemy! Whether you have never programmed before, already know basic syntax, or want to learn about the advanced features of Python, this course is for you! In this course, we will teach you Python 3.
This course will teach you Python in a practical manner, with every lecture comes to a full coding screencast and a corresponding code notebook! Learn in whatever manner is best for you!
We will start by helping you get Python installed on your computer, regardless of your operating system, whether it’s Linux, MacOS, or Windows, we’ve got you covered.
We cover a wide variety of topics, including:
Command Line Basics
Running Python Code
Number Data Types
Debugging and Error Handling
Object Oriented Programming
and much more!
Who this course is for:
Beginners who have never programmed before.
Programmers switching languages to Python.
Intermediate Python programmers who want to level up their skills!
What will you Learn
You will learn how to leverage the power of Python to solve tasks.
You will be able to use Python for your own work problems or personal projects.
Learn to use Python professionally, learning both Python 2 and Python 3!
Who this course is for
- DevOps Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Python Installation and Setup
- Syntax and Comments
- Syntax and Comments
- Variable and Data Types
- Variable and Data Type
- Condition Statements
- If else and Elif Statement
- While Loop
- For Loops
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|