Cyber Security Guidelines for Organizational Users
Cyber Security Guidelines to stay Safe and Secure online – for Users in Office, Working-From-Home or Roaming User
Note: 4.3/5 (144 notes) 15,108 students
Instructor(s): Amit Upadhyay
Last update: 2021-06-20
What you’ll learn
- Learn all Security Guidelines for various channels to avoid Hacking and Compromise of Data, Accounts and Assets.
- Get an idea of the ISO 27001 – Information Security Management System Security Framework
- Instantly Learn how to stay Safe on the Internet and do not fall prey to Hacks and Avoid Account Compromise
- Get guidelines to handle Company Data, Personal Data, Company Assets, Accounts and Credentials
- Interest to know basics of ISO 27001 ISMS Framework
- Interest to know about Cyber Security & Data Protection
This Course starts with a brief discussion on recent Security incidents that have occurred globally, will give an idea how these attacks are unfolded and how exactly a User lands himself in various scenarios leading to Account /Data / Asset or Process compromise.
This Course is built on the skeleton of ISO/IEC -27001 Information Security Management System framework which constitutes of various process for Data Protection, Asset Management, Physical Access and Business Continuity Protocols.
This Course is designed for the Organizational Users (IT & Non-IT Employees) working from Office, Remotely working from Home & Employees working through various locations who may be constantly on move as a part of their duties. This course provides Security Guidelines to protect the Company Data, Accounts & Credentials and Physical Assets which they use to access Company Data and Resources.
Upon successful completion, the Users will be more aware of how to use Company resources like Email, Laptop, Company Data etc. and avoid falling prey to various Security Attack and compromises.
This course can be also treated as Human Resources Training that can be offered to New joiners during the Induction to make them aware of the Company security Policies and make them aware of the ISO 27001 ISMS Framework guidelines.
Few Ratings Here
Very well made slide, especially it will be of great help to entry and mid level professional to get the overall insight and help to learn new terminology….Excellent course worth spending 1.5 hours
I am working in Security Domain and participated in multiple compliance exercise. I can tell from my experience this is the most detailed explanation I have ever found.. Super recommended for everyone..
Very informative and useful for organization users/anyone who is using web
The course content and delivery of the same is extremely good and of great value. Really helpful
Who this course is for
- All Organizational (IT & Non-IT) Users
- Employees working from Home in this COVID-19 Pandemic scenario.
- Employees – On the Move or Remote Employees or Travelling Employees.
- Employees working from Office Locations
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to ISO/ISEC 27001 Security Guidelines for Organization Users
- Course Topics & Agenda
- Recent Global Security Hacks and Incidents
- Extent of Damage for a Hack
- Supply Chain Attack
- Scams and Frauds Exploiting Current Affairs
- Phone Call Frauds
- Insider Threats
- Bitcoin Mining Hacks
- Compilation of Many Breaches (COMB)
- Dark Web Brief
- Email Account Hack Check
- Check If your email is Hacked / Pawned
- Oh no !! Pawned – What happens next?
- Sample Phishing Emails & How Hacking Unfolds
- What is ISO/IEC 27001 ?
- ISO/IEC 27001 ISMS ~ Brief
- Stay Safe over the Web
- Safe Web Browsing Guidelines
- Safe Email Usage Guidelines
- Password Management
- Password Management Guidelines
- Have a Clean Chit
- Clear Desk and Clear Screen Guidelines
- Physical Access and Security
- Physical Access Guidelines
- Visitor Management Guidelines
- Data Protection & Privacy
- CIA – Confidentiality – Integrity – Accountability Triad
- Company & Personal Data Protection Guidelines
- Asset Management
- Asset Management Guidelines
- Course Wrap Up
- Thank You
Time remaining or 354 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|