3 Simple Animation Tricks in PowerPoint to Make an Impact
Modern and Impressive Animations Within Minutes, Simply Using PowerPoint!
Note: 4.5/5 (63 notes) 1,997 students
Instructor(s): Bertalan Köles
Last update: 2021-04-18
What you’ll learn
- impressive and modern animation tricks simply using PowerPoint
- effective animation tools to manipulate the viewer´s eye
- basic picture editing skills, to boost boring stock photos, simply using PowerPoint (no Photoshop needed)
- minimum PowerPoint 2016 but for some details you need the latest version of PowerPoint
- 95% of the course you can manage with PPT 2016 but make sure that morph transition feature is included
- surest way is to have Microsoft 365 subscription
- basic PowerPoint knowledge is necessary but not a must
Moving objects and pictures (aka animations) are the real language in our digital era, reading and simply observing a static picture is the past. Learn three very basic, yet impressive animation tricks in PowerPoint and stand out with your content.
This course is designed in a way that you can save as much time as possible with learning, and gain skills as fast as possible. Each lesson can be used independently on its own, while there is a clear structure for the whole course. Obviously, you gain the most if you complete all lessons, however you can learn practical skills from a single lesson too, that you can implement in your project right away.
While you animate, you pick up necessary design basics, it improves your look and feel to a nice overall visual design. Simply by editing the brightness or transparency of a picture in the right way, we can make every cliche and boring stock photos unique and exciting. Knowing the tools and knowing how to use them are two different things; in this course you only learn practical knowledge, no pure theory.
You can sign up for free, there is no time to waste, enroll now.
Make others believe that you are a video editing pro – even if you are not 😉 .
Lost Ark plush crochet DIY (Etsy)
Who this course is for
- Influencers on social media (Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok, etc)
- Teachers, Academic Professors, Digital Educators, Instructors
- Marketing Professional
- HR Professional
- Sales Professional
- Social Media addicts who tend to share and explain digitally their thoughts, opinions
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|