5 Practice exam | AWS certified Machine Learning – Specialty
Last updates in nomvember 2022 | Prepare for MLS-C01 by solving practise questions, Learn core assets
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 767 students
Instructor(s): IT SOFT
Last update: None
What you’ll learn
- To assess your readiness and performance with real time scenario based questions
- Increase your confidence to successfully pass MLS-C01 exam
- How to get high success rate
- Get the needed experience to successfully pass MLS-C01 exam
- Good understanding of AWS Machine Learning designs and concepts
- Choosing the answer by TRUE / FALSE approach
- Quickly identify and understand complex questions
- Learn to avoid the pitfalls of syntax
- Time management techniques for the exam
- The ability to express the intuition behind basic ML algorithms
- Experience performing basic hyperparameter optimization
- Experience with ML and deep learning frameworks
- The ability to follow model-training best practices
- The ability to follow deployment best practices
- The ability to follow operational best practices
Note: This course is updated according to the Machine Learning – Specialty Certification exam structure released in [November 2022].
These MLS-C01 practice tests are patterned by the latest exam format.
5 Practice tests [300 questions total] in this course will measures your knowledge and skills related to the each of the subject areas.
You can take these tests at your convenience whenever you are ready for practice tests and take them as many times you want.
Detailed explanation of answers will help you clear the concepts of Certified Machine Learning – Specialty (AWS MLS-C01) exams
•I recommend you score at least an 85% on all exams before trying the actual exam.
•No duplicate questions.
•Only this course isn’t enough to obtain approval in the exam. This course is a very powerful tool, but first, you have to study the exam subjects to align the content learned with the format of the questions and so get similarity with the Exam format of questions.
Exam Schedule (Updated in November 2022)
The Certified AWS Machine Learning – Specialty Practice Test is the most effective and pertinent for you to pass the exam on the first attempt. In fact, you will not only pass your exam but also get a profound understanding of the subject.
Domain 1: Data Engineering 20%
Domain 2: Exploratory Data Analysis 24%
Domain 3: Modeling 36%
Domain 4: Machine Learning Implementation and Operations 20%
About the Exam
For further information about AWS MLS-C01:
Number of Questions: 65 questions
Passing Score: 75%
Test Duration: 180 minutes
Test Format: multiple choice and multiple response
What is considered out of scope for the target candidate?
The following is a non-exhaustive list of related job tasks that the target candidate is not expected to be able to perform. These items are considered out of scope for the exam:
Extensive or complex algorithm development
Extensive hyperparameter optimization
Complex mathematical proofs and computations
Advanced networking and network design
Advanced database, security, and DevOps concepts
DevOps-related tasks for Amazon EMR
Good luck for your certification preparation. If you have any questions, please write it in the comments section.
Who this course is for
- IT Professionals Developer, System Administrator, DevOps Engineer, Cloud Engineer, Architect, Project Manager, Project Director, CTO, CIO
- For Data scientists,Data analysts,Data architects,Data platform engineers,Solutions architects
- For Anyone who are preparing for (MLS-C01) Exam Certification.
- #MLS-C01 – Practice exam 1
- #MLS-C01 – Practice exam 2
- #MLS-C01 – Practice exam 3
- #MLS-C01 – Practice exam 4
- #MLS-C01 – Practice exam 5
Time remaining or 233 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|