Kids can learn web development by building 5 fun, interactive projects.
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 444 students
Instructor(s): Little Apple Academy
Last update: 2022-09-14
What you’ll learn
- Fundamentals of web development
- Build an interactive color changing website
- Build a digital clock
- Build an interactive calculator
- Build an counter application
- Build an interactive birthday card website
- No prior coding experience is needed. Just come ready to learn and have fun.
Hello parents and guardians,
We are great believers in learning by doing. In this course, students will have the opportunity to learn web development skills through engaging projects set around real-world applications.
In the first project, students will create an interactive, color-changing website. The web page will have two buttons to change the page background color and the text color.
In the second project, students will create a counter by building a web page with buttons to count up, count down, or reset.
In the third project, students will create a web page to display a digital clock that shows time in Hour: Minutes: Seconds format.
In the fourth project, students will create a web page to display a calculator from scratch.
In the fifth project, students will create a web page to display an interactive digital birthday card that can open to reveal a special birthday message.
Please note that according to Udemy’s terms, those under 18 may use the services only if a parent or guardian opens their account, handles any enrollments, and manages their account usage.
Who this course is for
- Setting Up The Environment and Project Template
- Setting Up The Environment
- Setting Up The Project Template
- Project #1: Color Changer
- Color Changer
- Project #2: Counter
- Project #3: Digital Clock
- Digital Clock
- Project #4: Calculator
- Project #5: Birthday Card
- Birthday Card
Google Project Management [Coursera with Google]
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|