5 Projects In 5 Days – Scratch Game Programming For Kids
Kids can learn Scratch Game Programming by building 5 fun, interactive projects.
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 359 students
Instructor(s): Little Apple Academy
Last update: 2022-10-07
What you’ll learn
- Learn the fundamentals of game programming with Scratch.
- Create color changing animations with graphic effects.
- Create mouse driven games integrated with sounds.
- Create keyboard driven complex, multi sprite games with clones and message broadcasting.
- No prior coding experience is needed. Just come ready to learn and have fun.
Hello parents and guardians,
Welcome to the 5 Projects In 5 Days course! This is an introductory, beginner-level Scratch Game programming course for kids.
In this course, kids can learn the fundamental concepts of game development using fun, interactive, hands-on projects. By the end of this course, students will have created five cool projects to add to their portfolio.
We are great believers in learning by doing. In this course, students will have the opportunity to learn web development skills through engaging projects set around real-world applications.
In the first project, students will create an interactive, color-changing animation with cool graphic effects like ghost effects and changing size.
In the second project, students will use random numbers to create a fortune telling game.
In the third project, students will create a mouse driven chase game with sound effects that will teach concepts of event programming and variables.
In the fourth project, students will create a keyboard driven catch game with score keeping.
In the fifth project, students will create a complex, multi-sprite, battle game that will teach concepts of broadcasting, cloning and message handling between different sprites.
Please note that according to Udemy’s terms, those under 18 may use the services only if a parent or guardian opens their account, handles any enrollments, and manages their account usage.
Who this course is for
- Parents / Guardians who want to teach their kids Scratch Game programming.
- Setting Up Scratch
- Creating A Scratch Account
- Tour of Scratch
- Project #1: Graffiti With Gobo
- Graffiti With Gobo
- Project #2: Fortune Fish
- Fortune Fish
- Project #3: Taco Chase
- Taco Chase Game
- Project #4: Berry Bounce
- Berry Bounce Game
- Project #5: Battle At Bay
- Battle At Bay Game
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|