5S for everyone! Get Organized and efficient!
Learn how to sustain order and efficiency in your everyday life and work environments
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 111 students
Instructor(s): Riaan du Plooy
Last update: 2022-04-21
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to organize your life and business
- Discover one of the most trusted methods used by the Japanese to keep your life and business areas neat, clean and sustained
- Templates and narrated videos included in this short course!
- We have a combined experience of 40 years in teaching this fundamental tool to global organizations in every sector.
- No pre-requisites.
Learn about the 5S’s:
Set in Order
Used by Japanese cultures to ensure an organized, pleasant and efficient space is always maintained, directly influencing the culture around you, 5S is a must-have in all sectors of business and home life to ensure you keep making incremental changes and take steps forward towards your goals.
5S is based on the idea that to have a productive workplace, it must be a clean, well-organized and well-maintained place. The name of the methodology comes from the five words that describe the five steps required to optimize a workplace
5S is simple but powerful. IT makes the workplace a better place to be. Make no mistake, we have to learn how to do it. It does not always come naturally (or at least not naturally enough).
Implementing the 5S method means cleaning up and organizing the workplace in its existing configuration. It is typically the first lean method that organizations implement. This lean method encourages workers to improve their working conditions and helps them to learn to reduce waste.
A typical 5S implementation would result in the organization of tools and materials into labeled and color coded storage locations, as well as “kits” that contain just what is needed to perform a task.
The 5 S‘s are Sort, Shine, Set in Order, Standardize and Sustain.
Safety is the honorary 6th S. You‘ll sometimes see 6S instead of 5S to highlight Safety. In 5S, Safety is an integral part of each of the 5S‘s, which are all focused on efficiency, effectiveness and safety.
•The first 3 S’s (Sort, Shine and Set in Order) are about housekeeping, efficiency and quality
•The last two (Standardize and Set in Order) are about creating a culture of discipline to make sure that the first 3 Ss don’t deteriorate.
Who this course is for
- Literally anyone who is frustrated with the current state of their lives and work areas
- 5S, The only way to get organized, and stay organized!
- We have proven solutions and they are all in our other course Green Belt
- More about Cannsult
- More about lean6sigma.academy
- 5S – A proven method for keeping your life and work areas neat and organized.
- 5S Templates
- 5S How to Guide
- Instructional video and information
- 5S Final Exam
- 5S Exam
Time remaining or 889 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|