5s system step by step
Eliminate Waste in Workplace with 5S System
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 156 students
Instructor(s): muhammed adel
Last update: 2022-06-07
What you’ll learn
- Understand what the 5S system is
- Understand concepts such as red tagging and 5S auctions.
- Know the 5 steps of a 5S auction and details of what goes on in each stage of a 5S
- how i can 5s to eliminate waste
- no skills required only you your passion to learn
The 5S System for Workplace Organization, Standardization, Sanitizing, and Sterilization
Many have heard about the 5S System. Now (2021) it is applied to Sanitize and Sterilize with videos from a dental clinic. However, you decide to implement this improvement process – you must follow the 7 steps outlined in this course.
Join George Trachilis – experienced with 5S for 25 years – as he shares how his consulting firm was first created to consult on 5S and grew to be one of Canada’s Hottest Growth companies. He shares PowerPoints, audit checklists, posters, and most importantly his knowledge of how to do 5S in the most efficient way possible. One of his students, Perry Thompson, shares the 5S process for the construction industry. This course has examples from a steel mill, metal processing plant, dental clinic, and fabrication shop.
Originally, Henry Ford came up with the CANDO system; Cleanliness, Arrangement, Neatness, Discipline, and Ongoing Improvement. However, it was further developed by the Japanese using words that started with the letter “S”.
Keys and Tips to Implement the 5S Methodology
SEIRI (Sort) is about organizing and eliminating unnecessary items from your workplace
SEITON (Set in order) means setting in order the necessary items so that they are easy to find and use by everyone.
SEISO (Shine) – When shine is done right, you are using the inspection process to identify and eliminate problems. Keeping it clean is only part of the process. Preventing cleaning from happening is very powerful
SEIKETSU (Standardize) is about standardizing the first 3S’s, and in this course, we share how to standardize workflow as well.
SHITSUKE (Sustain) is about the communication and commitment from management. It emphasizes employee ownership.
Please note we DO NOT share Japanese terms in this course. However, we have created a comic book character called MUDAMAN! This is an invisible villain that keeps us on a path of wasting our time (wasting our lives). See how to eliminate Mudaman by using 5S.
Who this course is for
- students and beginners who wont to learn about waste eliminate
- how is it implemented
- how is it implemented part 1
- how is it implemented part 2
- develop a plan
- develop a plan
- develop a plan step 1
- develop a plan step 2
- caution 1
- develop a plan step 3 and 4
- develop a plan step 5
- Caution 2 and tips
- develop a plan step 6
- Train the Team
- befor train the team
- train the team step1
- train the team step 2 and 3
- train the team step 4
- Tips for Launch Success
- sort pre event tasks
- sort from other chapter
- sort step 1 and 2
- sort step 3 and 4
- sort step 5 and 6 and 7
- set in order and shine
- set in order and shine benefits and material
- set in order and shine pre event task
- set in order and shine step 1 and 2
- set in order and shine step 3
- set in order and shine step 3 a and b
- set in order and shine step 4 and 5 and 6 and 7 and 8
- standerdize benefits
- standerdize step 1 and 2 and 3
- standerdize step 4
- standerdize step 5 and 6
- standerdize step 7 and 8
- sustain benefits
- Pre-Event Tasks
- Sustain Steps 1and 2 and 3 and 4
- sustain step 5
- sustain Caution 1 and 2
- sustain step 6
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|