A Complete Masterclass of Virtualization from scratch
Learn about Virtualization, VirtualBox, Vmware, Hypervisor, VM, EXSi. Configure and manage Virtual Machines from scratch
Note: 4.3/5 (77 notes) 23,055 students
Instructor(s): Ankush Choudhary
Last update: 2022-06-17
What you’ll learn
- Basics of virtualization on VmWare , Virtual Box
- Install and configure Virtual Box, VmWare
- Troubleshoot everyday Virtual Machines related issues
- To Create, edit, power on, snapshot and run Virtual Machines
- Basic knowledge of computer.
- No spacific knowledge required.
- Reasonably powerful x86 computer with at least 4GB ram (recommended 8/16GB)
In this course, you will get a detailed understanding of the components that make up a virtual environment to lay a strong foundation for mastering computer virtualization and is designed for beginners who have little or no knowledge of virtualization. You will grasp the concept of virtualization and how it is used in corporate environments.
You get lifelong access to this course only in Udemy!
This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
Virtualization is one of the most interesting and beneficial concepts in today’s IT world. Nearly everyone in IT has heard of virtualization and most have some experience with virtual datacenters. This video training “VMware vSphere Virtualization from scratch” is created with a focus on IT professionals that are trying to learn virtualization, but could not figure out where to start as most training out there assume you already know the concept and start at a more advanced level than a total beginner. This training was created to fill that gap and to help network admins, storage admins, MS Infrastructure admins, server admins, and so on catch up with the virtualization boat before it’s too late.
In addition to the lectures, there will be quizzes, homework, and hand-out material just like a live classroom training
Who this course is for
- Anyone who wishes to learn virtualization
- Anyone who wants to get more work from their servers by virtualizing workloads
- For better understanding of the concept of virtualisation
- Beginners in ethical hacking.
- Beginners in virtualisation and VirtualBox.
- Newcomers to Linux and the command-line.
- Anyone with an interest in computing and computing security, but without any solid experience.
- Basic Definitions
- Difference between simulation, emulation and virtualization
- Emulation Example
- Virtualization Concept
- Origin of concept of virtualization
- Checking Resource Utilization
- Checking Resource Utilization in Windows
- Benefits of Virtualization
- Properties of Virtualization
- Types of Virtualization
- OS Virtualization
- What is Hypervisors
- History of Hypervisor
- Types of Hypervisors
- Virtual Box
- Installing Virtual Box
- Basics of Virtual Box
- Creating First VM
- Additional settings for VirtualBox
- Setting up bridged network in VirtualBox
- In Depth Look at creating a VM
- Advanced VirtualBox Settings
- Advanced VirtualBox Settings 2
- Installing windows in a VM
- Making USB devices work with VirtualBox
- Using External USB Devices in a VM
- Cloning a VM
- Booting in cloned machine
- Exporting a VM
- Importing a VM
- Resolving Errors in VirtualBox
- A look at VmWare
- Creating a VM in VmWare
- Type 2 Hypervisors
- A deep dive into bare metal hypervisors
- A look at ESXi
- ESXi Architecture
- Installing ESXi
- Final Words
Time remaining or 985 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|