A Method to Solve Complex Problems
Problem-solving Skills for Business and IT Professionals with Divergent & Convergent Thinking Method
Note: 4.7/5 (38 notes) 1,897 students
Instructor(s): Christine Aykac
Last update: 2022-04-06
What you’ll learn
- Method for solving complex business and IT problems
- Recognize the situations or aspects of a problem you do not know much about it
- Identify the root cause and the unique characteristics that cause the problem
- Identify the information sources & stakeholders to provide inputs
- Gather the relevant background information to serve as the basis for systematic analysis and verification
- Develop solutions and solve seemingly unsolvable issues
- Importance of asking the right question to right resources
Are you looking for a course that can help you solve complex problems? Look no further than our Complex Problem-solving Course.
In today’s complex business world, you need every tool at your disposal to succeed. That’s where our eLearning course comes in. It demonstrates how to use divergent and convergent thinking to resolve complex problems and rescue your project. You’ll learn how to engage the right resources with the right questions, understand key concepts, and reach a consensus with all impacted parties. With this essential knowledge in your toolkit, you’ll be able to overcome any obstacle and achieve success.
According to PMI research, 74% of projects are failing. It does not matter how good your planning is or how well you’ve put your project plan together. There will always be unforeseen problems that need to be resolved immediately! This course aims to teach the benefit of using a systematic problem-solving method to resolve complex problems, define the root cause of a problem, identify an acceptable solution, assess the risk, and then implement the best fitting solution.
This is a very simple and easy to apply complex problem-solving approach with the help of powerful questions. You can start using them right away, whether you manage a project or run an operation. This approach applies to all situations, even if it is a simple challenge you are experiencing.
The eLearning is designed to demonstrate how to engage the right resources with the right questions, the importance of thinking & understanding, and how to reach a consensus to resolve complex problems and rescue your project with a simple but effective method. We will also discuss the importance of getting an agreement from all impacted parties; stakeholders, subject matter experts, and sponsors.
At the end of this course, you will better understand what it takes to be an effective problem solver. You’ll also know how complicated problems are usually solved and why they cannot always provide quick results without applicable skills like brainstorming or estimation; which can take time for some people who don’t want to spend too much energy trying other methods before getting closer towards their goal as quickly possible (but still the following process). Last but not least importantly: no matter whether one’s task involves complex issues such as involving many variables that need careful consideration during troubleshooting sessions – all aspects of the complex problem deserve attention because we do not want to miss anything and encounter the same problem over and over again.
In this eLearning course, you’ll learn how to use divergent and convergent thinking to reach a consensus and rescue your project. You’ll also learn how to engage the right resources with the right questions, understand key concepts, and assess risk. With this essential knowledge in your toolkit, you’ll be able to overcome any obstacle and achieve success.
See you in the class!
Who this course is for
- Operational and project managers and their teams
- Process managers and practitioners
- Anyone in mediator or facilitator roles
- Consultants and contractors
- Anyone coordinating multiple segment workforce
- Delivery team members, including Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Team leads
- Course Overview
- Introduction to Problem-solving
- Section 2: Complex Problem-solving Method
- How to Prioritize Problems
- How to Identify the Problem
- How to Find the Root Cause of the Problem
- How to Select the Best Solution
- Section 3: How to Avoid Future Problems
- Learn How To Prevent This From Happening Again
- Key Takeaways
Time remaining or 889 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|