ACCA AAA (INT) Question Practice 25marks- Reporting
Kilmister (Past exam question Mar/Jun 19)
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 132 students
Instructor(s): Sabina Glinka MAc FCCA
Last update: 2022-11-24
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to approach a Section B question based on real exam example.
- Refresh knowledge on Reporting- one of the most important topic in AAA exams.
- What to do to make your exam marker happy and generous when marking your paper
- See how the structure of the answer should be.
- Students should be familiar with Audit Reporting, although there will be a reminder in the part a of the question.
This is a question practice of past exam B section question, where I will show you how to plan, execute and pass this type of question.
It has been confirmed that one of Section B question will always be relating to completion, review and reporting, therefore students should be familiar with this area of sylabus.
The question is named Kilmister from Mar/Jun 2019 exam paper and it is a great study example as it requires knowledge on audit report elements and content as well as ability to spot issues that should be reported to Those Charged in Governance.
The Advanced Audit and Assurance (AAA) exam is around a third knowledge-based and a sixth application-based question, that test a candidate’s ability to apply knowledge and concepts. For this reason students should predominately focus on question practice as they prepare for their exam session.
Past exam rates show that AAA exam pass rate is between 30% and 35% – you need to make sure you are one of those three out of ten people who succeed. And by practicing with me you can achieve it.
The exam lasts 3h 15 min, which means you have 1.95 min per point, therefore 25 mark question should take you maximum of 49 minutes.
Lets get started!
Who this course is for
- ACCA students preparing for ACCA Advanced Audit & Assurance (AAA) exam
- Kilmister- question overview
- a) Audit Report – question analysis
- a) Audit Report – full answer
- b) Report to Those Charged With Governance -analysis
- b) Report to Those Charged With Governance – answer
- Key Takeaways and TIPs
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|