Accredited Certificate in Counselling Children & Adolescents
Become Children & Adolescents Counselor ● Certification from India’s leading Training Provider
Note: 4.0/5 (83 notes) 2,448 students
Instructor(s): Prof. Krishna N. Sharma, Ph.D.
Last update: 2022-07-06
What you’ll learn
- Child and adolescent psychology
- Counseling skills
- Counseling Process
- Identification and of psychological issues
- This course needs no prior experience or knowledge.
This AIOTH, UK accredited course will enable you to use the methods and techniques of counselling / counseling in children and adolescents.
This concise programme is designed, keeping in mind that you don’t have any prior knowledge and understanding of counselling in children & adolescents, and you want to learn despite your busy schedule. So we have tried to avoid jargon as much as possible and simplified concepts and terminology for you.
This programme is accredited, and this Udemy course is recognized for certification by Virtued Academy International, an autonomous institute, under the Virtued Society, incorporated under the act 21, 1860 of the Government of U.P., India. Validity & Utility of the training is conditionally in conformity with the Constitution of India, and the laws of the land under Article 19 1 G. Virtued Academy International provides continuing education for individuals interested in self-development and students should contact the IAOTH, UK for registration/ accreditation and relevant local authorities for the scope of practice.
This course is helpful for any individual or professional who deals with child therapy, child therapists, child counselling, children counselling, therapies for kids, counselor, counseling career, early childhood development, Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), art therapy, Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT), Psychotherapy etc.
Who this course is for
- Anyone who wants to learn how to effectively do counseling to help self and others.
- Foundation of Children and Adolescents Counseling
- Course Overview
- Introduction to Counselling
- Introduction to Child Psychology
- Cognitive Development
- Socio-Emotional Development
- Socio-cultural factors in a child’s development
- Counseling Techniques and Application
- Child therapy and counselling – General Guidelines
- Opening a Session
- Appropriate Questioning
- Counselling Process
- Behavioral Problems in Children
- Bullying and Child Abuse
- Course Manual
- Mandatory Reflective Thinking and Self Study
- Professional Updates
- How to Start a Consulting Business
- Professional Growth Tips Feb 2022
- Research Updates Oct 2021
- Getting Certified
- Getting Certified
Time remaining or 948 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|