Acronis #CyberFit Cloud Sales Associate Disaster Recovery
Intermediate level sales course focused on Acronis Cyber Disaster Recovery Cloud.
Note: 4.0/5 (3 notes) 314 students
Instructor(s): Ron Eo
The newly updated Acronis #CyberFit Sales trainings consists of four separate short courses that you and your team can take either live, on-demand, or a combination of the two. Additionally, all Acronis #CyberFit Academy courses will be free this quarter for all existing Acronis partners.
These sales training courses are designed to advise sales and marketing professionals on how to best position Acronis products and give them the background knowledge they need to engage potential customers and answer their questions.
The Acronis #CyberFit Cloud Sales Associate Disaster Recovery course consists of 5 sections:
1. Acronis Value Proposition – this section will help you understand what is Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaas), Who Needs DRaaS, DRaaS vs DIY Disaster Recovery, and Disaster Recovery versus Backup.
2. Acronis Competitive Advantage – this course covers the types of disasters, what is the cost of downtime, Disaster Recovery for Workload, Cyber Protection Services, what are the platform components, how is the billing calculation performed, and you will also find a demonstration.
3. Sales Tactics – Qualifying Questions – this will show you real world cases, how to sell, to financial stakeholders, and selling to IT stakeholders.
4. Sales Tactics – Objection Handling – covers how to handle sales objections.
5. Go-to-Market Tactics – covers selling and upselling and how to install base.
Available as 50-minute online e-learning session.
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram channel|