Active Directory: Implementing and Administering AD FS
Implementing and Administering AD FS
Note: 3.1/5 (24 notes) 2,006 students
Instructor(s): Vitalii Shumylo
Last update: 2022-06-11
What you’ll learn
- Describe AD FS.
- Explain how to deploy AD FS.
- Explain how to implement AD FS for a single organization.
- Explain how to extend AD FS to external clients.
- Implement single sign-on (SSO) to support online services.
- Familiarity with general Windows and Microsoft server administration and technologies
Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) in the Windows Server 2016 operating system allows organizations to provide their users with the flexibility to sign in and authenticate to applications that exist on a local network, at a partner company, or in an online service. With AD FS, your organization can manage its own user accounts, and users have to remember only one set of credentials. Those credentials can provide access to a variety of applications, even when they reside at different locations.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
· Describe AD FS.
· Explain how to deploy AD FS.
· Explain how to implement AD FS for a single organization.
· Explain how to extend AD FS to external clients.
· Implement single sign-on (SSO) to support online services.
Who this course is for
- Active Directory Administrators
- ADFS Administrators
- Windows Server Administrators
- Overview of AD FS
- Course Overview
- Overview of AD FS. Section Overview
- What is identity federation?
- What are claims-based identity and claims-based authentication?
- Overview of web services
- What is AD FS?
- What’s new in AD FS in Windows Server 2016?
- How AD FS enables SSO in a single organization
- Section overview. AD FS requirements and planning
- AD FS components
- AD FS requirements
- PKI and certificate requirements
- Federation server roles
- Planning an AD FS deployment for online services
- Planning a highly available AD FS deployment
- Capacity planning
- Deploying and configuring AD FS
- Section Overview: Deploying and configuring AD FS
- What are AD FS claims and claim rules?
- What is a claims provider trust?
- Installing and configuring AD FS
- Configuring an account partner and a resource partner
- Configuring claims rules
- How home realm discovery works
- Managing an AD FS deployment
- Web Application Proxy
- Web Application Proxy. Section Overview
- What is the Web Application Proxy?
- Web Application Proxy and AD FS proxy
- Web Application Proxy authentication methods
- Scenarios for using the Web Application Proxy
Time remaining or 127 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|