Advance Architectural & Structural Design Drawing Reading
Master Architecture & Structural Design Drawing with concepts of Civil Engineering & Building Construction
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 251 students
Instructor(s): Akshay Kamath
Last update: 2022-04-19
What you’ll learn
- To Read Structural Drawing
- To read Architectural Drawing
- To Read & understand Plan of Building
- To Do Execution on Site
Construction drawing is the general term used for drawings that form part of the production information that is incorporated into tender documentation and then the contract documents for the construction works. This means they have legal significance and form part of the agreement between the employer and the contractor.
The main purpose of construction drawings is to provide a graphic representation of what is to be built. Construction drawings should be concise and coordinated to avoid, wherever possible, ambiguity and confusion. Delays and misunderstandings can be minimised by properly coordinating the drawings. For more information, see Document control.
Specifications will detail the materials, standards, techniques, and so on required to carry out the works. Construction drawings provide the graphical representation, indicating the arrangement of components, detailing, dimensions, and so on. They may sometimes contain some of the information set out in specifications, but this should be avoided if possible, by referring to specifications rather than duplicating information. Where there is a crossover, care must be taken to ensure proper co-ordination so there is no confusion. If there is a disparity between the two, the specifications will tend to take precedence over the drawings.
A complete set of construction drawings tends to comprise floor plans, elevations, sections, and detail drawings, that together provide a complete representation of the building. On many projects, each major trade will have separate trade drawings, e.g. electrical, plumbing, and so on.
Who this course is for
- Civil Engineers, Structural Engineers,
- Architectural Plan Of Commercial Building
- Calculation of Built-up Area for Building
- Centerline Layout & footing Details
- Footing & Column Reinforcement Details
- Plinth Beam Layout & Details
- Plinth Beam Reinforcement Details
- Manual Calculation of Curtailment Length Bar & Extra Bar
- Architectural & Structural Drawing of B+G+3 Storey Building
- 09- B + G+ 3 Building Plan
- Foundation Layout for B+G+3 Storey Building
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|