Advanced English Grammar Tests (For ALL Exams: TOEFL IELTS)
If you are looking for a large question/item bank to practice your English grammar, you are at the right place!
Note: 4.8/5 (65 notes) 18,206 students
Instructor(s): Ülkü Küçükakın
Last update: 2021-10-26
What you’ll learn
- Focus on all key grammar points needed in any international language exam.
- Solve exactly 628 multiple choice grammar questions from intermediate to advanced level.
- Become familiar with academic vocabulary needed in any international language exam.
- Progress step by step from easy to more difficult questions.
- Learners need to be at least Intermediate Level to take this course.
This course offers 628 intermediate to advanced level English grammar questions within 6 Practice Tests, all prepared by professional exam developer and item writer, Ulku Kucukakin. Also, all the questions have academic vocabulary items that you will need in your language exams. Come and experience the quality of the questions yourself!
Sample Question #1: (Tenses)
1. The success story of Beetles cars —- in 1947, and by 1972, the total number of Beetles cars in the market —- 15 million.
A) was starting / is going to reach
B) had started / had been reaching
C) would start / reach
D) started / had reached
E) was going to start / was reaching
Sample Question #2: (Gerunds& Infinitives / Modal Verbs)
2. Young poets prefer —- in literary magazines instead of publishing their own books since they —- a name for themselves in literary circles this way.
A) being published / will have made
B) publishing / should make
C) to have published / make
D) to be published / can make
E) having published / are made
Sample Question #3: (Gerunds & Infinitives)
3. The pattern —- in winter has developed to allow Emperor penguins —- to independence at a time when food is most plentiful.
A) of breeding / grow
B) breeding / to be grown
C) to breed / to grow
D) in breeding / grown
E) to have bred / growing
Sample Question #4: (If Clauses)
4. If we —- back in time to the American Civil War, a very different landscape —- visible.
A) travel / will be
B) could travel / would be
C) can travel / is
D) had travelled / would have been
E) travelled / could have been
Sample Question #5: (Noun Clauses)
5. The traveler was amazed by —- there was a beautiful parrot in a golden cage in the caravanserai, continually repeating “Freedom!”
E) the fact that
Sample Question #6: (Linkers)
6. In the old days, potatoes, carrots, and turnips were very popular among people, —- they could be stored all winter before the invention of refrigerators.
B) no matter
E) in contrast
Who this course is for
- Learners who are preparing for international language exams like TOEFL, IELTS, the PTE, or the TOEIC will have a chance to review their grammar level.
- Learners who will take a language exam in their country or abroad will benefit highly from this course. They will revise key grammar points and practice key vocabulary items.
- Practice Test 1: TENSES / MODAL VERBS
- Practice Test 2: PASSIVES & CAUSATIVES / GERUNDS & INFINITIVES
- Practice Test 3: ADJECTIVES & ADVERBS / IF & WISH CLAUSES (CONDITIONALS)
- Practice Test 4: ADJECTIVE CLAUSES / NOUN CLAUSES
- Practice Test 5: LINKERS (ADVERBIAL CLAUSES / CONJUNCTIONS)
- Practice Test 6: All Topics
Time remaining or 489 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|