Affinity Photo: Portrait Retouching Essentials
This Affinity Photo Portrait Retouching Essentials course will teach you how to become a pro image retoucher and editor.
Note: 4.7/5 (15 notes) 630 students
Instructor(s): Joseph Khalkho
Last update: 2021-08-28
What you’ll learn
- You will be able to retouch any portrait.
- You will have practice images for master portrait retouching.
- You will learn how to work with skin.
- How to remove all the blemishes.
- Eyes Retouching.
- Hair Retouching.
- You will also learn many retouching techniques.
- such as Frequency Separation.
- Dodge and Burn.
- How to adjust colours.
- You will learn to adjust contrast.
- You will learn to adjust sharpness.
- You will learn to use adjustment layers.
- How to use layer mask.
- How to change eye colour.
- You will learn to change lips colour.
- Removing blemishes without losing skin texture.
- Work with Raw images.
- Basic knowledge of Affinity Photo.
Natural Language Processing [Coursera]
This course will teach you how to retouch photos in Affinity Photo. You will learn how to use Affinity Photo for professional photo retouching and master portrait retouching by the end of this course.
After learning photo retouching from this course you will also be able to take your own retouching projects and make money.
You do not need any previous knowledge of photo retouching or photo editing. You only need to have a very basic knowledge of Affinity Photo.
In this course, we will learn the process of removing all flaws from a photograph, which commonly entails color and tone correction, the removal of blemishes and under-eye circles, as well as changes to brightness, contrast, and saturation. Apart from that, we will learn many more things.
I have divided this course into different sections so that you can learn everything about photo retouching in Affinity Photo.
These sections are as following
How to Prepare Photo for Retouching
Introduction to Liquifying Tool and reshaping the face
Removing Face Blemishes
Healing with different tools
Working with skin texture
Dodge and Burn
Using Frequency Separation on hair
Dodge and Burn on hair
Changing Eye Color
Dodge and Burn on eyes
Adjusting Contrast and Brightness
We will also learn to use Layers, Filters, Adjustment Layers, Layer Masks, and other tools used for photo retouching in Affinity Photo.
Who this course is for
- Anyone who wants to learn portrait retouching in Affinity Photo.
- New Photographers and Image Editors.
- Introduction to Portrait Retouching in Affinity Photo
- Preparing the Photo for Retouching.
- Preparation before starting the image retouching process in Affinity Photo
- Face Reshaping
- Face Reshaping
- Blesmish Removal
- How to Remove Blemishes in Photo Persona in Affinity Photo.
- Frequency Separation
- How to apply frequency separation in Affinity Photo
- Dodge and Burn
- How to use Dodge and Burn in Affinity Photo
- Hair Retouching
- How to retouch hair in Affinity Photo
- Lips Retouching
- How to retouch lips in Affinity Photo
- Eyes Retouching
- How to do eyes retouching in Affinity Photo
- Final Adjustments
- How to do the Final Adjustments like Colour, Contrast, Sharpness etc.
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|