Agile Transformation: Guide to getting started with Agility
Transforming yourself, your team and your organization to a flexible, proactive approach based on agile principles.
Note: 5.0/5 (8 notes) 1,143 students
Instructor(s): Christine Aykac
Last update: 2022-01-08
What you’ll learn
- Understand the basics of Agile and Agile Project Management
- Identify and distinguish different agile methodologies
- Learn what it means to become an Agile Delivery Organization
- Understand the role of the Agile Delivery Lead
- Learn how to initiate Agile Transformation
- Understand how to deliver and continuously improve
- Understand the challenges and how to overcome
- No agile experience needed. You will learn everything related to be more agile.
- This course is useful and can be used by anyone who wants to learn more about Agile principles, philosophy, methods and practices to become more agile and adaptable.
——– This eLearning course offers 5 PDU/CPD ———–
The 4th Industrial Revolution has led to a world where everything is changing faster than ever before. Our personal and professional lives blend seamlessly together, which can make it difficult for us as individuals trying to find our footing in this rapid-fire pace of life—but there are ways that you, too, could thrive!
We are constantly faced with numerous challenges related to this technological advancement – what does it mean for you? For your career goals or plans on taking that next step in getting more recognition at work; these skills will help set yourself apart from others when looking into new opportunities as well as staying ahead personally by adapting accordingly ̵
Keep reading if these challenges concern you because they might be able to help prepare your future self by learning some skills, so when opportunity knocks at least one time hard enough, hear their name loud and clear…
In this course, I’d like to give you some ideas about how you can transform yourself, your department, your team to become an agile organization. We are going to review related knowledge, tools and techniques that could help you to become more agile.
Here’s what you’ll take away from this course:
Understand the basics of Agile management
Agile manifesto, principles and values
Identify and distinguish different agile methods
Learn what it means to become an Agile
Understand the role of the Agile practitioner
Learn how to initiate Agile Transformation
Understand how to continuously improve
Transformation challenges and how to overcome
Transformation is not an option. It’s a necessity! If we want to be successful, there’s no other way but to practice agility. You should give yourself enough of that precious commodity so you can have success with your transformation efforts!
Hope to see you in the class!
Important Note: This self-directed eLearning course offers 5 PDU/CPD for PMP, PMI-ACP, PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile and other Agile-related certification holders.
Natural Language Processing [Coursera]
Who this course is for
- Project, Program, Portfolio Managers/Leaders
- Delivery & Operations Managers/Leaders
- Product Owners & Development Team Leaders
- IT Development & Operations Managers/Leaders
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Agile principles, philosophy, methods and practices
- History of Transformation
- History of Transformation – Part 2
- Agile Management
- Introduction to Agile
- Introduction to Agile – Part 2
- Life Cycle Selection
- Common Agile Methods
- Agile Transformation
- Preparing for Agile Transformation
- Delivering Agile Transformation
- Overcoming Challenges & Key Takeaways
Time remaining or 889 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|