Algorithm Agnostic SEO Strategies For Online Marketers
Organic search engine optimization strategies for long-term supply of traffic and sales.
Note: 4.5/5 (5 notes) 2,003 students
Instructor(s): Edzel Sulicipan
Last update: 2022-03-01
What you’ll learn
- Key points to remember when optimizing a website for the search engines
- Structuring a website for better view experience for visitors
- Acquiring backlinks without compromising your brand image.
- Options one can take to grow one’s business online.
- Familiarity on basic Search Engine Optimization practices
- Familiarity of basic HTML
Search engine optimization requires a person to have good knowledge of search engine algorithms.
Search engines will never disclose how their systems work and the factors that they consider when deciding which pages should have high rankings. Even if they were to disclose such information, they can change their algorithms and criteria anytime, which have the high possibility of negatively affecting your traffic as well as your profit. This in turn will require you to tweak your website, which is very time-consuming and resource demanding.
To add more to the inconvenience, we can only make educated guesses on how things work under the hood, which can be derived from hundreds of experiments, years of experience, and endless discussions with the so-called experts in the field of search engine optimization.
Fortunately, there is a way for you to optimize your websites to have higher search engine ranks without worrying about the things that are happening behind the curtains. You won’t have to worry about the endless changes in search engine algorithms. On top of that, you will be able to create your content in a way that attracts loyal readers to your site.
This course also covers the right objectives one should have when it comes to establishing a strong online presence and growing a business.
Google Project Management [Coursera with Google]
Who this course is for
- Website owners
- Web Developers
- SEO Professionals
- Course Outline
- Keypoints and Mindsets
- Algorithms are always changing
- Content is King
- Search Engines may not be your best source
- There are no guarantees
- Website Stucture
- Provide easy navigation
- Title and header tags
- Title and header tags sample
- Meta Tags
- Keywords vs Topics
- Keyword Tools are useful
- Content management systems
- Page loading speed
- Keywords in your analytics tool
- Topic Clustering
- What is topic clustering?
- Keyword clustering
- Topic research
- Forms of content
- Backlink Building
- Algorithm agnostic backlink building mindset
- Getting backlinks
- About directory submissions
- Guest blogging
- Social Media Platforms
- Additional Strategies
- Contacting your readers
- Bigger picture
- Final Words
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|