Altium PCB Design: Learn by building Circuits
Learn the basics of printed circuit board (PCB) design using Altium Designer
Note: 3.5/5 (2 notes) 876 students
Instructor(s): Educational Engineering Team
Last update: 2022-11-03
What you’ll learn
- This course will show you how to create your own PCB design from scratch and also how to use Altium Designer to modify existing schematics and layouts.
- The PCB Design Learning by Building Circuits course is aimed at giving users a strong foundation in the basics of PCB design and how to use Altium software.
- In this course, you will learn how to design printed circuit boards (PCBs) using Altium PCB Design software.
- You will start by learning the basics of PCB design
- Altium Designer App
- preferably with PCB knowledge
hello there! We are excited to introduce our new Altium PCB Design Learn by building Circuits course. This course is designed for those who want to learn how to design and build printed circuit boards using the Altium Designer software.
In this course, you will learn the basics of Altium Designer, how to create a schematic, and how to layout and route your PCB. You will also have the opportunity to build several circuits throughout the course.
Learn to Design Printed Circuit Boards Using Altium Designer This course is designed for those who want to learn how to design and build printed circuit boards using the Altium Designer software.
This course is designed to help students learn Altium PCB design through the process of building circuits. By working on circuits, students will learn how to use Altium to design and build PCBs. The course will cover the basics of Altium, including schematic capture, layout, and routing. By the end of the course, students will be able to design and build their own PCBs using Altium.
The Altium PCB Design Learn by building Circuits course is a great way to learn about PCB design and how to build circuits. The course is designed to teach you the basics of PCB design and how to build circuits. The course is divided into three parts: part one covers the basics of PCB design, part two covers how to build circuits, and part three covers how to troubleshoot circuits.
What you will Learn in this course?
This course will take you through the basics of using Altium, by having you build actual circuits.
You’ll learn how to use the various tools and functions while also designing and creating your own PCBs.
Learn How to create a PCB in Altium.
Learn How to use the schematic editor.
Learn How to use the layout editor.
Learn How to use the Autorouter.
Learn How to use the library editor.
Learn How to create custom libraries. How to work with board layouts.
Why you should take this course?
Learn the basics of PCB design
Work with schematics and PCB layouts
Use libraries in your Altium designs
Understand the capabilities of Altium Designer
Learn to design electronic circuits from scratch with Altium Circuit Design.
Design the Future.
PCB design is a necessary skill for any electrical engineer. With Altium, you can learn the basics of PCB design and get started on your own projects. This course will teach you how to use Altium to design and build circuits.
Design Your own PCBs
With the basics of PCB design under your belt, you’ll be able to create your own custom boards for any project. Whether you’re looking to make a one-off prototype or mass-produce a product, being able to design and manufacture your own PCBs will give you the power to bring your vision to life.
Get your PCB where it needs to be
In just a few hours, you will know the basics of how to design printed circuit boards using Altium. This course will give you the ability to create successful PCBs for your products. You’ll also get an introduction to Altium’s Circuit Design feature, so you can start building circuits right away.
So what are you waiting for? Learn how to design electronic circuits by building real-world projects.
Get the most out of your time by learning everything you need to know about PCB design.
Sign up for the course now!
Who this course is for
- This course is for anyone interested in learning how to design printed circuit boards using Altium Designer
- Anyone who wants to learn how to design PCBs will find this course useful.
- This course is for anyone who wants to design printed circuit boards.
- It is ideal for engineers, hobbyists, and makers who want to learn how to use Altium Designer from the ground up.
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn how to design printed circuit boards using Altium Designer
- Whether you are new to PCB design or have some experience with it, this course will help you get started designing your own PCBs.
- Design Flasher PCB using Altium Designer
- Design IR Sensor PCB using Altium Designer
- Design Relay module PCB using Altium designer
- Design Multivibrator circuit (FLIP FLOP) using Altium Designer
- Design Battery Level indicator PCB using Altium designer
- Design GPS Tracker using Altium Designer
- Design ESP32 with LCD PCB using Altium Design
- Design Full Bridge rectifier PCB using Altium Designer
- Who we Are?
- Who we Are?
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|