Amazon Cash Machine
A simple guide to set you on your way to a six figure Amazon Business.
Note: 4.7/5 (32 notes) 3,060 students
Instructor(s): Engineer Arbitrage
Last update: 2022-04-13
What you’ll learn
- Main sourcing techniques for Amazon FBA reselling, with the pros and cons of each method.
- The biggest mistakes I have made in my business & how to learn from them.
- What subscriptions/softwares are needed for an Amazon FBA Business.
- The pros and cons of retail/online arbitrage, and when to use either of them.
- No experience needed.
This course will set you on the path to start your six figure Amazon FBA business.
The course is split into three sections, beginner, intermediate and pdf. Beginners section is aimed at people who know nothing about Amazon FBA or maybe the basics. Intermediate is aimed for people who have an FBA business. The final PDF section is just the download for the PDF version.
This course covers the pros and cons of retail vs online arbitrage and when to use both. The main four types of sourcing methods and when to use them! Comes with a live sourcing section to see how I source. The guide is built to show you my own story and learn from the mistakes and challenges I have faced in my FBA business. It also gives an eye into how my business functions so you can adapt this for your business.
A key section is the software section so you can minimise overheads and only use needed softwares for your stage of your business. With this the key uses of all software is explained so you can ensure you are using the software correctly.
To use this course effectively you must adapt the material to your own purpose. Ensure you are always taking notes and learning from the material.
There is a small bonus section covering other areas of reselling such as Facebook Marketplace and Ebay! These can both help a reseller to make some extra money but by far the main focus should be Amazon FBA.
The course is available in both PDF & Video format.
Who this course is for
- People looking to start an FBA Business or improve their current FBA Business.
- Complete Beginner
- What Is Amazon FBA
- What Is An Amazon FBA Arbitrage Business And What It Isn’t
- How The Amazon Arbitrage Business Model Works
- How My Business Model Works
- What Is A Buy Box
- How An FBA Shipment Works
- What Categories Sell On Amazon
- Big Amazon No No’s
- The Beauty Of An Amazon Business
- Initial Costs
- Expected Returns
- Barriers To Entry
- Starting An Amazon Account
- Running Alongside A Full Time Job
- Outsourcing Methods
- What Is A ‘Replenishable’
- What Is A ‘Seasonal’
- Expansion For The Future
- Good Luck!
- Amazon Key Terms
- Intermediate Section
- My Story
- FBA Is King
- Retail Vs Online Arbitrage
- Sourcing Styles
- Mistakes & Learnings
- Credit Cards In My Business
- Top 10 Tips
- Prep Centre
- Virtual Assistants
- Sourcing Criteria
- Facebook Marketplace
- Bonus: Sourcing Video
- PDF Version
Time remaining or 621 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|