Angular FREE Masterclass – COVID-19 Tracker App – Part 3
Learn Angular, All its Features, 3rd Party Packages and How to Work with Data, by Building The Real Life Project with it
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 958 students
Instructor(s): Stefan Omerovic
Last update: 2022-06-08
What you’ll learn
- Learn Angular Basics and How to Use it
- Learn Angular Features like Routing, HTTP Module, Services…
- Learn Advanced Features like RxJS, Subscriptions, Observables, Subjects…
- Learn to Use 3rd Party Packages like Bootstrap, Chart JS, Highcharts…
- Learn to Work with API and Real Data
- Learn Angular by Building The Real App
- You Don’t Need Requirements in any Older or Current Version of Angular
- No Back-End Needed
Join the FREE Masterclass, perfect for all Angular and Web Developers that wish to build The Real Life Application.
This course will cover all from setup to deployment of Angular Application. You’ll learn almost all the features that Angular offers, like Components, Services, Routing, Forms, HTTP…
Next to that, you’ll learn advanced features like RxJS Library, Observables, Subscriptions, Subjects, How to Work with Data…
That’s not all. Next to Angular, you will work with many different technologies and 3rd Party Libraries, like HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Chart.js, Highcharts…
Finally, by the end of this course, you will also deploy your COVID-19 Tracker App to Firebase.
By saying this, knowledge of TypeScript is not required at all.
What will we build?
Throughout the whole Masterclass, in all 3 parts, we will build COVID-19 Tracker App. We will start slowly, just by learning What it is Angular and Installing it. From there, we will set up our project and learn basic features like components and services.
As I said, the course will include almost all the features that Angular offers. Through this, you will learn Routing, Lazy Loading, HTTP Module, and much more.
By the end of this Masterclass, you will have an app with multiple pages. We will present the actual data through those pages and work with great features like Search Functionality or Presenting Data on a Chart or World Map.
This is not all. We won’t stop there. You will also learn what Firebase is, and we will deploy our Application to Firebase. So you could have your up and live to brag about it, show it to your friends, or keep it for a portfolio.
Everything that You Will Learn:
What is Angular
How to Install Angular
Installing 3rd Party Packages
Life Cycle Hooks
How to Work with Data
Input and Output
How to Build a Live World Map
What are Firebase and Firebase Hosting
How to Deploy Angular Application to Firebase
And much more…
Benefit from this right now! No need to PAY. It’s a FREE Masterclass.
Who this course is for
- Web Developers Interested in Building Single Page Applications
- Web Developers that Wish to Create Real Life Project with Angular
- Beginner Angular Developers that Wish to Learn More
- Angular Developers that Wish to Create Real Life Project
- Working with Charts
- Introduction to Chart.js
- Installing Chart.js
- Creating Bar Charts
- Passing Search Term to Chart Component
- Getting Confirmed Cases for a Country
- Passing Data to a Chart
- Working on The Map Chart
- What is Highcharts
- Installing Highcharts
- Using Highcharts
- Passing Data into Highcharts
- Deployment & Outro
- Deployment to Firebase
- Thank You & Goodbye
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|