Apache Solr Training for Beginners
This course provides a wide understanding of Apache Solr and its functionalities to create applications
Note: 3.6/5 (6 notes) 3,590 students
Instructor(s): EDUCBA Bridging the Gap
Last update: 2022-06-17
What you’ll learn
- you will be learning about the fundamentals of this Solr platform and will also get to understand all the features it offers.
- You will be working on all the medium and advanced level concepts that are concerned with Solr
- We have added some quick sample questions that you must work on to get a deep Idea of how things work from scratch.
- After finishing this course, you will be able to implement this platform from scratch and will also find it very easy to work with this.
- In this course, there are some technologies that one should have a good idea to learn this course. Database fundamentals are the first thing that you should be aware of. As the data is stored here in the way it does in the database, it is very nice to know the fundamentals of this database. It will help you to dive deep into the concepts and will also help you to get close exposure to the topics covered here. The next important thing is the query. To learn the approaches that are required to extract the data, you should have some basic idea about generic queries. If you are having a good idea about queries, you will find it easy to learn some of the advanced level aspects.
This course has been developed in a manner so that it could cover all the topics that one should master to work very effectively with this technology. This course comprises various demonstrations that have been selected very carefully to meet the expectations of the trainees. We have included all the topics in a single video tutorial to make it precise, efficient, and effective.
Against every topic, there will be a demonstration associated with that which will make it easy for the trainees to grasp the concept and will also help them to get a clear idea of every topic. The examples provided in this course have been selected very carefully so that it could deliver a precise idea by maintaining the simplicity level. The video tutorial is around three hours long and the main focus has been given to practice in this course. In addition to that, the theoretical concepts have also been detailed which could help anyone preparing for the interview for the technology.
The course will start from the unit named Apache Solr Tutorials which is the only unit in this course. All the concepts that we have covered here have been included in this course and you will get to know about various new things in this unit.
At the beginning of this course, you will be getting a brief introduction of what exactly it is and how it can help the businesses in terms of data searching. Once the introduction part is over, you will come across the beginner level concepts that are required to be understood before jumping to learn the medium and higher-level concepts. You will learn how to implement Apache Solr from the very beginning and how it could be configured to work effectively.
Later in the course, you will be working to understand all the advanced level concepts in the course and will also learn how to leverage such concepts to use Solr very effectively. In the last of this unit, you will come across some of the sample questions that are required to master working with this technology.
There will be some of the new concepts in the unit as we have added all the dependent technologies that endorse the working of Apache Solr. All the concepts that we have covered here have been detailed with the help of simple and precise examples that will make it easy for the trainees to dive deep into each concept. Once you complete this course, you will be able to work with Apache Solr to draft solutions for the problems that could be resolved using evolved searching techniques.
You will also be able to deploy this to handle the production data which is something very critical and useful to the organization. The folks who have opted for this course to prepare for the interview will feel ample confidence to appear there
Who this course is for
- The professionals who are working in some other technology and want to master working with this platform can be the best target audience for this course. They will be learning about all the concepts that are expected by the Apache Solr profession to be expert in. The students who are willing to dive deep into the searching platform can also be the best target audience for this course. They will get a chance to learn everything from scratch up to the advanced level which will help them to get a closer view of this platform. The educators who are already training folks into technologies related to this can also be the best target audience for this course.
- Apache Solr and Tesseract Tutorials
- Introduction to Apache Solr and Tesseract
- SolR Installation
- Basic Commands Admin Page Functionality
- Basic Commands Admin Page Functionality Continues
- Understanding of Tesseract
- Internal architecture Along with Java Code
- More on Internal Architecture
- Index and Search PDF Files in SolR
- Index and Search PDF Files in SolR Continue
- Basics of Apache Tikka
- Internal Architechure in Solr
- Index and Search Word Document in English
- Non English Language in Solr
- Non English Language in Solr Continues
- Install Tesseract
- Configured it with SolR
- Index Search Images in Solr
- Index CSV file in Apache Solr
- Search CSV file in Apache Solr
- Working in Java Code
- Uploading Files and Documents in Apache Solr
- Indexing Documents in Apache Solr
- Content Search in Apache Solr
- Content Search in Apache Solr Continues
- Creating Custom Utility
- Java Demo
- Faceted Search in Solr
- Uses of Faceted Search
Time remaining or 471 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|