AppArmor – Linux Security
Secure your Linux computer with AppArmor
Note: 4.1/5 (37 notes) 10,979 students
Instructor(s): Peter A
Last update: 2019-04-26
What you’ll learn
- How to use AppArmor
- How to prevent Linux Apps from accessing the internet
- How to prevent Linux Apps from accessing directories, reading or writing files
- How to increase your Linux computers security
- How to create and use AppArmor profiles
- You need Ubuntu Linux or Suse Linux installed
In this course you will learn how to use AppArmor.
AppArmor lets you control whats apps can do. You can decide if an app is allowed to access the internet, if its allowed to read your home directory, your system files, to write files or anything else.
By taking this course you’ll be able to increase the security of your Linux system. You will need Ubuntu Linux or OpenSuse Linux for this course.
Who this course is for
- Linux users that want to harden their system
- What can AppArmor do?
- AppArmor on Suse Linux
- AppArmor on Ubuntu Linux
- AppArmor Service
- Why Profiles?
- Profile Types
- Create an App Profile
- Enable/Disable Profile
- Profile Modes
- App Rules
- Deny Reading Directories for App
- Deny Internet Access for App
Time remaining or 437 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|