Appium – Selenium for Mobile Automation Testing
Automate mobile testing Appium course, covering from appium download to interview questions (mobile automation tool)
Note: 4.5/5 (1,802 notes) 41,252 students
Instructor(s): Vaibhav Singhal
*** Probably THE MOST POPULAR APPIUM COURSE on Udemy! ***
*** Course Updated as of August 2017! ***
*** Only course in Udemy which is taught on Real devices with real examples***
Definitely best course for Appium and price less as compared to other courses available. Support is good,instructor is available if any help is required. Would recommend this course to all. by Zhong
Appium provides an excellent platform for supporting mobile application automation testing. An easy to use tool, the Appium provides excellent opportunities for those who wants to move to mobile testing space.
A recent global study has indicated that there will be a huge demand for mobile test automation engineers and Big IT companies are looking forward to hire well trained Appium automation testers. It is a relatively new field and there are vast opportunities for testers who are trained in Appium from a good trainer.
After going through these lectures you should be able to master the Mobile automation testing using Appium APIs
Are you a manual/web automation tester who wants to start automating mobile apps?
Or maybe you’re seeking a raise or even a career change?
Huge student in very short time as compared to other years old courses.
I really enjoyed this course. It was well-presented, and each lesson had a wealth of practical examples to cement the teachings.I found Vaibhav to be very personable and knowledgeable. This is someone who really knows his stuff. by R Tim
Over 3000 satisfied students are enrolled in my Appium courses across the Web
This Appium course will be covering from very basic Selenium to the Expert Level.
During the course to explain all ways of interacting with Mobile Apps either Native or Hybrid or WebApp. Covering each topics with real examples on real devices.
During course will be covering all best practices used with Appium i.e TestNG, Maven, Ant to be name few. Covering all popular frameworks available i.e Page Object Model, Data Drivern Framework.
Will be updating new videos whenever new features/API is added to Appium so that you are always update in Market.
No other course on Udemy covers in depth topic on Appium.
This course covers:
- Hybrid Apps, Native Apps and WebApps
- Concept of UIAutomator
- Drawbacks and Limitatiions
- Download and Configure Android on local machine
- Understanding difference between Api level and Android version
- Configuring appium on Simulator
- Downloading/Configuring Appium, Selenium from Maven/POM dependencies
- How to get Apk file, AppActivityName and AppPackage for any application
- Using Android UI Automator’sUISelector() and its functions
- Using UI Automator in Compressed layout
- Finding selected Elements
- Finding elements by text using AndroidUIAutomator commands
- Launching XML View from WebDriver
- Android key events like home, backspace, delete etc
- Web Application Testing
- All tools and concepts needs for Selenium automation
- Appium examples with multiple apps
- Appium Grid
- Preparation for Appium interview
- Integration of Jenkins with Appium for Continuous Integration
- Maven Appium
- Page Object Model
- Appium with Sauce Labs
- Appium and testng framework
- Appium with Git Repository
Important information before you enroll:
- In case you find the course useless for your career, don’t forget you are covered by a 30 day money back guarantee, full refund, no questions asked!
- Once enrolled, you have unlimited, lifetime access to the course!
- You will have instant and free access to any updates I’ll add to the course.
- I will give you my full support regarding any issues or suggestions related to the course.
- Check out the curriculum and FREE lectures for a course preview.
Enroll NOW and hop on the Appium Training program. Let’s get started!
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram channel|