Arabic | Arabic language| Read and Write like a PROFESSIONAL
Reading and Writing Arabic alphabets is difficult for you! Well in this is course will be a PROFESSIONAL in 2 hours ONLY
Note: 4.7/5 (5 notes) 1,691 students
Instructor(s): Mina Ashraf
Last update: 2022-07-26
What you’ll learn
- You will be able to recognize, read, and pronounce perfectly the Arabic language
- You will be able to know what the Arabic letters look like in their various forms.
- You will have an excellent Arabian accent and you will master the native sounds easily.
- You will learn 500+ day to day words in Arabic during learning how to read and to write
- You will have the opportunities to practice with the teacher what you will learn step by step.
- You will be able to practice reading and listening through short stories in Arabic.
- You will learn the articles in Arabic language
- Nothing 🙂
- pen and paper
Students Recent reviews:
Sang Won L.
Mina is passionate and professional. His teaching is accurate and trusted.
Excellent course now I can read and write Arabic language.
Great course! I am so excited to learn how to read and write Arabic language with you.
‘Marhaba’ Asslamu alaikum Welcome!
Have you ever tried to learn Arabic but you find the Arabic letters hard to read and to write ??
well not anymore! because in this course you will not only to be able read and to write, But you will be a PROFESSIONAL in writing and reading the Arabic alphabets only in 2 hours plus practicing step by step with the teacher by following easy, fun and interactive methods so you will progress in a short time and by very effective and fun ways too
and you will be able to write long sentences comfortably and reading stories and books in Arabic
*Welcome to learn Arabic with Mina 🙂
My name is Mina I am full time Arabic teacher in Egypt, teaching Arabic language is my greatest passion 🙂
In this course the students will be able to master the Arabic language reading and writing in a short time by learning with a fun techniques that made by a professional teacher who have been teaching the language for over 7 years to different students from all over the world online and in classrooms as well.
-At the end of this course will be able to:
* to Read and to write the Arabic perfectly:
-You will able to write, to read and to pronounce perfectly the Arabic Alphabet.
– You will able to have a great Arabian accent and you will master the native sounds.
– you will able to practice reading and writing with the teacher and learn new words.
– you will read a short stories in Arabic with the teacher.
– you will be able to read and to write comfortably and confidently long sentences in Arabic.
*** Why you should take this course 10 reasons? ***
1- It made by a professional teacher with 7years of experience of teaching language.
2- Its very interactive and fun.
3- The teacher practice with you in the lecture and you will feel like you are in a real Classroom.
4- It is presented in different ways between PowerPoint slides, Teacher talking and Writing on boards.
5- Worksheets for the lessons so you can practice alone.
6- The teacher gives homework plans and studying plans help you to study effectively and to see great results in a short time.
7- Meeting different styles of learners.
8- money back guarantee in 30 days, means if you don’t find any promises that i mentioned in the course you can get your money back.
9- The teacher will be available for you to answer all your questions about the course any time just send email.
10- The teacher putting all his tips and easy methods to help you to reach your goal simply because he have been teaching the topics of this course hundreds of times, so he knows what the challenges you will have in the language and he help you to overcome on all of them.
Finally I am so excited to start with you al, Hurry up lets start our first lesson now!
Who this course is for
- Students who want to be able to read and write Arabic.
- Students want to improve their writing, reading, listening and speaking skills.
- Students who love to practice what they have learned with their teacher through worksheets and studying plans.
- Students want to be able to read books and news in Arabic.
- Students want to get ready to read and to understand “Quran”
- Students have different style of learnings and want to learn by fun and interactive way.
- Meet your teacher
- Meet your teacher
- What you will learn in this course
- The Arabic letters, phonetics and vowels
- The Arabic letters
- The sounds of the letters beside helpful tips
- The vowels in the Arabic language
- Dumma, fatha and kasra
- Exercising on Dumma / Fatha / Kasra
- Practicing reading words with vowels
- The writing
- Introduction about the writing the alphabets
- The first group of writing ( ب ت ث ن ي )
- Exercising on the first group of writing with learning new words
- the second group of writing part 1 ( ج ح خ س ش ص ض )
- Exercising on part 1 (ج ح خ س ش ص ض )
- The second group part 2 ( ط ظ ع غ ف ق ل م)
- Exercising on the second group part 2 ( ط ظ ع غ ف ق ل م )
- The third group (ا د ذ ر ز و لا )
- Exercising on The third group (ا د ذ ر ز و لا )
- The 4th group ( ك ه ة ء)
- Exercising on the 4th group (ك ه ة ء)
- Practice reading Short stories / Reading the word ‘ The ‘ in Arabic
- The articles in Arabic language
- Story 1
- Story 2
- Story 3
- Story 4
Time remaining or 964 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|