Artificial Intelligence Markup Language (AIML)
Create your own chatbots using the world’s most popular chatbot language.
Note: 4.8/5 (1,061 notes) 28,372 students
Instructor(s): Steve Worswick
Last update: 2019-07-13
What you’ll learn
- How to use AIML (Artificial Intelligence Markup Language) to create your own chatbot
- None – It’s for complete novices
This course is designed for people with absolutely no knowledge of Artificial Intelligence Markup Language (AIML). It guides you step by step and teaches you how to create a chatbot using the world’s most popular chatbot language. From the very beginning to more advanced features, take it at your own pace, practice and learn from Steve Worswick, the 5 times holder of the Loebner Prize.
Who this course is for
- Anyone interested in creating a chatbot either for fun or for a business case.
- AIML 1
- Hello World!
- Basic wildcards * and _
- Using predicates
- Varying the responses with
- Processing information behind the scenes with
to add context
- Recursion and calling other categories with
- Bot properties. How to make mass changes.
- Conditional statements if…then…else using
- Keeping context with the
- Formatting user input to make it display better.
- Allowing your bot to learn from its users
- AIML 2
- Using sets and maps
- New wildcards for AIML 2
- Using loops
to call other AIML chatbots.
- Rich Media Elements
- Buttons and quick replies
- Including images and videos
- Cards and carousels
- Formatting output with
- Using lists
- Thank you!
- Thank you. A few extras plus useful resources
- Other tags you may find useful
- AIML Quiz!
- It’s test time! Just for fun. Don’t worry if you get some wrong.
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|