Assertiveness Communication Skills using Positive Psychology
40-minute positive psychology essentials masterclass – build assertiveness beliefs & assertive communication skills
Note: 4.3/5 (32 notes) 5,437 students
Instructor(s): Dr. Jeremy Sutton
What you will learn
- Build assertiveness skills to ask for what you want and say ‘no’ when needed
- Learn the art of persuasion and asking for what you want
- Learn to say ‘no’ positively using next generation assertive psychology tools
- Boost your communication skills and engage more fluently
- CBT-based tools and techniques to create an assertive set of beliefs for confidence personally and in business
- Develop essential business communication skills and get what you ask for
- Reject the request not the person
- Become better at handling difficult conversations
- Grow assertiveness in business and outside using the latest positive psychology techniques
- Develop advanced assertive communication skills
- Become powerful at speaking up and speaking out
- Work through CBT-based training to replace negative beliefs and create an assertive set of beliefs
- Understand assertiveness while removing passive and aggressive communication
- Replace deeply held unhelpful beliefs that reduce your assertiveness
- Remove doubt, fear, and guilt from your communication
- Shift to a mindset of positivity and growth
- Use positive psychology to develop positive thinking and build assertiveness in business and outside
- NEW bonus lecture on positive thinking and visualization from my “survive and thrive” masterclass
- None – this course is designed for anyone wishing to learn assertiveness through Positive Psychology-based tools and techniques.
Too frequently, we give in to the demands of others and ignore our own needs.
Too often, we fail to speak up during difficult conversations and say what we want and how we feel.
If this happens more than you would like, then this training will help you become more assertive and persuasive and grow your assertiveness communication skills.
This powerful masterclass in assertiveness and assertive communication skills uses lessons learned from Positive Psychology, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and performance psychology.
You will get lifetime access to the current content, as well as bonus material, and a certificate on completion.
I’m a performance psychologist specializing in positive psychology, cognitive science, and sports science and exploring human potential. I’m also an educator, writer, researcher, practitioner, and ultra-marathoner, with a Ph.D. in Human Performance.
We begin this training by understanding assertiveness and how to avoid being too passive and too aggressive.
Next, we look at your assertiveness, helping you reflect on how you would like to change and grow depending on where you are now, reminding you that you have the right to:
Say “no” and express your feelings even when they are unpopular.
Change your mind
Thrive in difficult conversations
Be responsible and more persuasive
And say, you don’t understand or are not interested
This assertiveness training will help you in business and outside to:
Replace beliefs that are holding you back with ones that will grow your assertiveness, build self-confidence, and communicate more successfully.
Learn techniques to help achieve an assertiveness balance that avoids passivity and aggression while developing a growth mindset.
Being assertive is when you are prepared to stand up for your opinions when someone else wants a different outcome.
After all, your needs, wants, views, and wishes are important to you and those who care about you.
Being less anxious and more confident will improve your mental wellbeing and help you and lead the life you want:
Increasing self-confidence, self-love, and self-respect
Improve business and workplace communication
Building effective communication during conflict or confrontation
Earning respect from peers
Enabling you to get what you need without trampling on others
Improving decision making comes from increased confidence
Becoming a better negotiator
Helping you become a better leader
Improving relationships with your colleagues
When you are successful at being assertive, you will stand up for your own best interests without denying the rights of others.
Who should attend
- Everyone wishing to develop their assertiveness.
- Everyone that would like to build powerful communication skills.
- Anyone that engages in difficult conversations
- People that wish to improve their business skills and become more persuasive
Time remaining or 950 remaining registrations
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|