Atlassian Confluence : Master Confluence Cloud As Beginner
Master Confluence Cloud As An Absolute Beginner by Following Step-By-Step Video Tutorials With Free Confluence Access
Note: 4.0/5 (33 notes) 778 students
Instructor(s): Malay Biswal PMP, SAFe PO/PM, Math and Telecom Enthusiast
Last update: 2021-06-18
What you’ll learn
- Learn Confluence from absolute basic level
- Master the most useful features of Confluence Cloud to get started quickly and easily
- Get ideas (through examples presented in the course) on how to use Confluence for different scenarios
- Learn how to integrate JIRA and Confluence to be more productive
- Create content using Confluence Space, Page and Blogs
- User Confluence Macros to Navigate Easily and Pull Dynamic Content From Multiple Pages
- You just need to follow along and start doing things on the confluence cloud after each lecture.
No one can deny that “Atlassian Confluence is the most used documentation tool along with JIRA, in the current time.” That’s why it’s worth learning the basics of confluence and then explore more confluence features based on need.
Why is this Course?
Understanding the basics is always the first and critical steps for mastering anything. In this confluence course, we are taking the same approach. We will start right from level zero and take off through all the necessary core concepts to make you a pro-user of Confluence cloud.
If you are new to confluence or aspiring to take your confluence skills to next level, this course will provide you with all the needed details.
Why should you take this course?
After taking this course, you can implement the techniques and skills right away to your day-to-day work.
You will have Lifetime Access to all video lectures and all your queries/doubts will get a detailed answer if required with an additional video tutorial also!!
Content and overview
In the first section of the course, we will create a free account to access both confluence cloud and JIRA cloud. And you will know the basic structure of confluence and create your first space.
In the second section, we will dive into the core of confluence cloud i.e. confluence pages and macros. We will cover most of the useful macros here that will make your page compact and readable. You will also learn about confluence navigation and adding dynamic content to confluence pages.
In the third section, we will explore useful macros at space level and the best way to arrange your content in confluence.
The final section will help you to integrate JIRA with confluence. You will learn how to pull JIRA issues to create dashboards in confluence and confluence documentation.
I have intentionally kept this course short to make sure you get the best out of your invested time and master all essential confluence tools and knowledge required to manage confluence cloud as a user.
You can get a full refund within 30 days and no question asked if you didn’t like the course.
So, what are you waiting for? Enrol now.
Who this course is for
- Anyone who is new to confluence cloud
- Anyone who want to expand the confluence cloud skill
- Anyone who finds confluence a messy stuff 🙂
- What’s in it for me?
- What is confluence, why is it used primarily and what is confluence consist of?
- Get yourself a confluence space for free
- Let’s login to confluence and explore the look&feel
- Let’s create your first Confluence Space
- Blog and Space Settings
- All About Confluence Page
- Working with Page
- Different Operations Available In a Page (used in your day-to-day operation)
- Working With Different Versions Of A Page
- Page Layout and Using Tables
- Handy Confluence Macros To Make Your Page Look Beautiful
- Macros Supported In Confluence Cloud Editor Vs. Legacy editor
- Navigation Macro – ToC and Anchor
- Navigation Macro – Children Display
- Navigation Macro – Table of Content Zone
- Creating Your Own Page Template
- A Personal Note
- Macros Useful At Space Level
- Space Level Navigation – Page Tree
- Best way to organise your content in confluence
- How To Reuse Page Content? – Excerpt and Excerpt Include
- 2 More Macros To Add Dynamic Content To Your Space
- Integration of JIRA and confluence
- How to Integrate Confluence Cloud with JIRA Cloud?
- How To Consolidate JIRA Issues To A Confluence Page?
- How To Create JIRA Issues and User Stories Directly From Confluence?
- What’s next
- Confluence Documentation
- Bonus Lecture
Time remaining or 609 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|