AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator Practice Tests (2022)
Complete Your AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator Exam Prep with 280 Practice Questions-ALIGNED WITH JULY 2022 UPDATES
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 563 students
Instructor(s): EL MAQTBA
Last update: None
What you’ll learn
- Manage Azure identities and governance
- Implement and manage storage
- Deploy and manage Azure compute resources
- Configure and manage virtual networking
- Monitor and maintain Azure resources
- Knowledge in the subject matter is required
By purchasing this course you’ll get a special FREE ACCESS to very helpful AZ-104 FLASHCARDS, the link to these flashcards will be automatically sent to you by a private MESSAGE and an EMAIL once you enroll in the course.
AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator exam candidates should have subject matter expertise in implementing, managing, and monitoring an organization’s Microsoft Azure environment, including virtual networks, storage, compute, identity, security, and governance.
An Azure administrator often serves as part of a larger team dedicated to implementing an organization’s cloud infrastructure. Azure administrators also coordinate with other roles to deliver Azure networking, security, database, application development, and DevOps solutions.
Candidates for this exam should be familiar with operating systems, networking, servers, and virtualization. In addition, professionals in this role should have experience using PowerShell, Azure CLI, the Azure portal, and Azure Resource Manager templates (ARM templates).
The English language version of this exam was updated on July 28, 2022.
This set of 280 Questions is designed as per the latest version of the Azure Administrator Exam by Microsoft. It is aligned with the JULY 2022 UPDATES.
We have supported all the questions with High-Quality Explanations
This set of questions is divided into 5 Mock Exams:
Microsoft Azure Administrator AZ-104 Test #1| 50 Questions | 60 Minutes
Microsoft Azure Administrator AZ-104 Test #2| 50 Questions | 60 Minutes
Microsoft Azure Administrator AZ-104 Test #3| 50 Questions | 60 Minutes
Microsoft Azure Administrator AZ-104 Test #4| 50 Questions | 60 Minutes
Microsoft Azure Administrator AZ-104 Test #5| 80 Questions | 100 Minutes
Questions will be a combination of multiple-choice, multiple responses, and fill-in-the-blank.
The AZ-104 exam asks questions in the following areas:
Manage Azure identities and governance (15–20%)
Implement and manage storage (15–20%)
Deploy and manage Azure compute resources (20–25%)
Configure and manage virtual networking (20-25%)
Monitor and maintain Azure resources (10–15%)
This collection of practice questions has been designed to match the latest official AZ-104 test questions (updated in July 2022) as close as possible.
Disclaimer: Microsoft®, Azure®, Windows®, Windows Vista®, and the Windows logo are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
These practice tests are not endorsed by, nor in partnership, nor affiliated with Microsoft®.
Who this course is for
- Candidates preparing for the Microsoft Azure Administrator exam AZ-104
- All IT Professionals who want to gauge their Azure Administrator Knowledge for their upcoming job interview
- Anyone involved with businesses that use Azure
- Those who wish to begin a future career using Azure
- Operations team who want to learn more about implementing cloud solutions
- AZ-104 Practice Test 1 (50 Qs)
- AZ-104 Practice Test 2 (50 Qs)
- AZ-104 Practice Test 3 (50 Qs)
- AZ-104 Practice Test 4 (50 Qs)
- AZ-104 Practice Test 5 (80 Qs)
Time remaining or 437 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|