AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Practice Test
Simulate real exam scenarios Prepare for Certification & 6 Sets of Practice Test contain total 360 QnA in detail
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 62 students
Instructor(s): Rohit Pandey
Last update: 2022-04-18
What you’ll learn
- Students who is preparing for an Exam AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Anyone who is willing to start career in Azure Cloud and get AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Certified.
- Anyone who is interested to take their career to the next level with an MS Azure Certification.
- Candidates with technical or non-technical backgrounds who are interested in learning about the Cloud.
- Computer or Laptop, Smart Phone or Tablet and good Internet Connection
AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Exam Practice Test
Practice Tests Introduction:
This course consists of 6 sets of practice tests(Total 360 Question and Answer) which are designed to mimic a real AZ-900 exam.
The purpose of these practice tests is to help you prepare for the AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals exam.
And the ultimate goal is to get you 100% confident to sit in the exam, pass the exam and get AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Certified.
What you will get?
Fresh and updated material
Questions and Answers in Practice Mode
Lifetime free updates regularly
Each Questions and Answers cover in detail explanation.
The following AZ-900 exam domains:
Describe cloud concepts (20-25%)
Describe core Azure services (15-20%)
Describe core solutions and management tools on Azure (10-15%)
Describe general security and network security features (10-15%)
Describe identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features (15-20%)
Describe Azure cost management and Service Level Agreements (10-15%)
About AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
Candidates for this exam should have foundational knowledge of cloud services and how those services are provided with Microsoft Azure. The exam is intended for candidates who are just beginning to work with cloud-based solutions and services or are new to Azure.
Azure Fundamentals exam is an opportunity to prove knowledge of cloud concepts, Azure services, Azure workloads, security and privacy in Azure, as well as Azure pricing and support. Candidates should be familiar with the general technology concepts, including concepts of networking, storage, compute, application support, and application development.
Total number of question will be present around 40 to 60 questions with a timeline of 60 minutes in exam.
To pass the exam candidate must score 700 marks out of 1000.
Who this course is for
- Student and Working Professionals
- AZ-900_ Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Practice – PT1
- AZ-900_ Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Practice – PT2
- AZ-900_ Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Practice – PT3
- AZ-900_ Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Practice – PT4
- AZ-900_ Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Practice – PT5
- AZ-900_ Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Practice – PT6
Time remaining or 938 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|