Basics of Numpy for Data Analysis & Data Science
Learn fundamentals of Numpy , frequent used Numpy statistical functions with the help of real-world use-cases
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 278 students
Instructor(s): Shan Singh
Last update: 2022-08-26
What you’ll learn
- Master the essentials of NumPy , one of the Python’s most powerful data analysis packages
- Understand and code using the Numpy Python
- Learn to modify and reshape matrices to your advantage.
- Learn basic functionality like calculating means, and finding max/min values.
- Have a Keen Desire to learn !
Data Scientist & Data Analyst has been ranked the number one job on Glassdoor and the average salary of a data scientist is over $120,000 in the United States according to Indeed! Data Science is a rewarding career that allows you to solve some of the world’s most interesting problems!
That being said, data science is becoming one of the most well-suited occupations for success in the twenty-first century. It is computerized, programming-driven, and analytical in nature. Consequently, it comes as no surprise that the need for data scientists has been increasing in the employment market over the last several years.
In this course, you will learn how to do numerical computations on data using numpy !
This course will teach your everything you need to know to use numpy to create 1-D array or whether 2-D array for Deep Learning Stuffs ! Have you ever wanted to take your Python skills to the next level in numerical programming ,this is the place where u can learn !
We’ll teach you how to program with Python, how to create 1-D array ,2-D array & multi-dim. array , how to flatten array & much more Here a just a few of the topics we will be learning:
Basic data-structure of Python
Statistical functions of numpy
1D array creation numpy functions
2D array creation numpy functions
We’ll start off by teaching you enough Python and numpy that you feel comfortable working and generating data Then we’ll continue by teaching you real-world scenarios including flattening , reshaping using numpy functions . We’ll also give you an intuition of when to use what function !
Who this course is for
- everyone who wants to learn by doing
- everyone who wants to improve data science skills
- data scientists / data analytics / machine learning engineers
- Welcome to this course !
- Introduction & Course benefits !
- Quick Summary of Jupyter Notebook
- NumPy Essentials !
- Numpy array
- Attributes of Numpy array !
- How to create Numpy array from Python data-structures .
- Indexing in NumPy array
- Basic Data-types in Numpy..
- basic Numpy operations !
- Arithmetic operations in Numpy – Part 1
- Arithmetic operations in Numpy – Part 2
- Statistical functions of Numpy !
- Code-walkthrough of Numpy statistical functions .
- Some Popular used functions of Numpy !
- Create 1-Dimensional array using arange() & linspace()
- Create 2D array using eye() , ones() & zeros() function
- Reshaping & Flattening of nd-array .
- Code-WalkThrough of reshaping & flattening
- where() function of numpy
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|