Basics of Plotly for Data Analysis & Data Science
Learn basics of Plotly , frequent used Plotly plots , styling in plotly with the help of real-world use-cases
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 262 students
Instructor(s): Shan Singh
Last update: 2022-08-26
What you’ll learn
- Learn about Essentials of Plotly to create plots like Bar Charts, Line Charts, Scatter Plots, Histogram ,distribution plots , and more!
- How to Create Layouts with Plotly’s Dash library.
- How to Deploy your interactive dashboards
- Learn styling in Plotly
- Have a Keen Desire to learn !
In this course, you will learn how to create interactive Visuals in python using the plotly data visualizations library and dash library.
This course will teach your everything you need to know to use Python to create interactive dashboard’s with Plotly’s new Dash library! Have you ever wanted to take your Python skills to the next level in data visualization? With this course you will be able to create fully customization plots , interactive dashboards with the open source libraries like Plotly ..
Data visualisation is very critical for generating and communicating easy to understand finding and insights. Either you are a Data Analyst who wants to create a dashboard/present your analysis or you are a Data Scientist who wants to create a UI for your machine learning models, plotly dash can be a boon for both.
You will learn in this course many chart types..
Distribution (KDE) Plot
We’ll start off by teaching you enough Python and Pandas that you feel comfortable working and generating data Then we’ll continue by teaching you about basic data visualization with Plotly, including scatter plots, line charts, bar charts , box plots, histograms, distribution plots and more! We’ll also give you an intuition of when to use each plot type.
By taking this course you will be learning the bleeding edge of data visualization technology with Python and gain a valuable new skill to show your colleagues or potential employers.
Who this course is for
- Any Python programmers who want to present their analyses in interactive web-based dashboards
- Welcome to this course
- Introduction & Course benefits !
- Quick Summary of Jupyter Notebook
- Plotly Package and Why We Use It
- Installing Plotly
- Doing setup of Plotly in Jupyter Notebook
- Difference between plotly.express & plotly.graph_object
- Python basic Data- Structure
- In-built data-structures of Python
- Pandas Basics
- What is Pandas & how to read data using Pandas ?
- Basic plots of Plotly
- basics of line-chart , barplot & pie-chart
- Histogram & scatter-plot
- Styling in Plotly
- How to add Color-bar to plots
- How to customize template in Plotly
- How to customize height & width of plots in Plotly
- How to update layout of Plotly charts
- How to share Plotly dashboards
- Some Interesting things/plots in Plotly
- Various distribution plots (distribution plot ,boxplot ,violinplot)
- Code-walkthrough of various Distribution plots
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|