Basics of the Arabic Language
Super Easy Way To Learn Arabic Language Basics – How To
Note: 4.0/5 (174 notes) 23,343 students
Instructor(s): Mohammed Zaid
Last update: 2022-10-21
What you’ll learn
- The Arabic numbers, alphabet, days of the week, and common phrases.
- Speak Arabic with more confidence and clarity
- Have deeper knowledge of the Arabic language and how it works
- Expand their knowledge about arab cultures
- Internet connection and device to watch lessons
- Quiet environment.
Update | Date: November 20th, 2021.
If you have any questions/comments please, do not hesitate to contact me. Good Luck!
The Arabic language is not easy to learn but, it depends on the way of learning.
In this course, you will learn a lot through a nice way of teaching and nice lecture slides design to help you start speaking Arabic with more confidence.
This course includes:
Background: Culture and History
Basics of the Arabic language.
Numbers ( with a song ).
Alphabet / Letters.
Most common greetings.
Most common conversations.
and a lot more.
Each section focuses on a carefully selected area of the course so that you can master each area and speak Arabic more accurately,
If you want to speak Arabic more clearly, if you want to understand more native-like, or if you simply want to experience the Arabic language and your knowledge about it, this course can help you achieve some steps of your goal of taking your Arabic to the next level.
What are the requirements?
A desire to expand your horizons about the Arab culture and history.
A desire to improve your Arabic through practice.
What am I going to get from this course?
Speak Arabic with more confidence and clarity.
Have a deeper knowledge of Arabic and how it works.
Confident to use the language in greetings, numbers, and common conversations.
Understand the areas of Arabic that must be mastered to become more fluent.
The tools to develop even more.
What is the target audience?
Take this course if you want to discover more about the Arab cultures, history, and background.
Take this course if you want to learn in all areas of Arabic: pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary, speaking and listening.
Take this course if you want to take your Arabic to the next level.
Thank you (Shukran) for reading and see you in the course!.
Who this course is for
- anyone want to speak Arabic more clearly
- anyone want to learn arabic language
- anyone want to know more about arab cultures
- Course Overview
- Instructor introduction
- Intro – Mukadd’ima
- Learning Log: Your information and background
- Numbers Song
- Numbers Song MP3
- Numbers Quiz
- Days of the week
- Days of The Week
- Days of The Week Song
- Days of The Week Quiz
- Learn More Arabi
- Learn More Arabi Intro
- Learn More Arabi – Part One
- Learn More Arabi – Part Two
- Arabic Language Alphabet
- Alphabet Song
- alphabet song MP3
- Alphabet Quiz
- How To say As-Salaamo Alykum
- Greetings Quiz
- Arabic Community
- General Conversations
- General Conversation – Part On
- General Conversation – Part Two
- General Conversation – Part Three
- General Conversation – Part Four
- General Conversation – Part Five
- Basics of grammar
- Intro to Grammar
- Word Order
- Gender in Arabic
- Plurality and Definitiveness
- Word categories in Arabic
- Common Arabic Words and arab cultures
- Common Arabic Words – 1
- Common Arabic Words – 2
- Useful Sentences
- The Final Part
- The End Lecture
Time remaining or 761 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|