Note: 3.7/5 (63 notes) 15,328 students
Instructor(s): MOHNAS LTD
Last update: 2022-09-28
What you’ll learn
- Developing independent components with Storybook.
- General knowledge of how the a programs works
- General knowledge of how the web works is recommended but not a must-have
**Course Updated – April 2022**
>> COURSE REGULARLY UPDATED: NEW TIPS, MORE LESSONS <<
Here’s a detailed look at what you’ll get:
The core concepts and theory
Detailed examples on how to use maps or an image picker
A full user authentication flow
How to connect to a backend server from your app
And so much more!
What will you need to succeed in this Exam?
NO Android, Java, Swift, or C knowledge is required!
What does this course offer you?
This course consists of 2 practice tests.
The practice test consists of 20 questions, timed at 30 minutes
The questions are multiple-choice.
Every question is associated with a knowledge area
The answers are randomized every time you take a test
Once the test was taken, you will get an instant result report with categories of strength to weakness.
You can re-take the tests over and over again as and when it suits you.
I’d be very happy to welcome you to the course!
Who this course is for
- Beginner or advanced web developers who want to dive into backend Full-Stack development with NodeJS
- Everyone who’s interested in building modern, scalable and high-performing web applications
- Practice test 1
- Practice test 2
Time remaining or 740 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|