Become a Citizen Data Scientist with HyperSense-AI Studio
HyperSense AI – Studio – the first step towards becoming a citizen data scientist
Note: 4.6/5 (21 notes) 1,962 students
Instructor(s): Learning Hypersense
Last update: 2022-03-29
What you’ll learn
- Get introduced to the concepts of AI, ML & Model Building
- Understand the steps required to build your first model
- Look at how Subex HyperSense’s AI Studio works
- AI Studio configuration demo using use cases
- No prerequisites as such
Google Data Analytics [Coursera]
Rapid digitization is changing the data landscape across industries. It has led to a massive explosion of data volumes. To derive meaningful insights from data, many enterprises have accelerated AI adoption across their businesses. Data Science is applicable across all business verticals and the use cases are only increasing.
Subex’s HyperSense AI Studio is a no-code data science environment with AI automation capabilities to build and manage AI models.
HyperSense AI Studio enables any user to build and operationalize AI successfully using automated machine learning. While the no code capability helps citizen data scientists to build their models easily, it also increases the efficiency of data scientists allowing them to focus on higher-value tasks. It automates every step of the data science lifecycle including, feature engineering, algorithm selection, and hyper-parameter tuning.
This course is designed to help learners understand the basic concepts of data science elements. It also covers various points such as exploratory data analysis, which help in understanding the data better and helps asking the right questions before building a model. Then, the course will brief you on the data science workflow, covering all the important steps involved in this workflow. Starting from Data Preparation to Model evaluation.
Finally, there are use cases shared via walk-throughs, which shows how AI Studio can be used to manage data, build models and deploy models in minutes.
Who this course is for
- Any one who is curious to know about data science
- Any one who wants to become a Citizen Data Scientist
- Module 1 – Introduction to Data Science and Elements in Data Science
- Introduction to AI/ML
- Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA)
- Predictive Machine Overview
- Module 2 – Building your first ML Model on HyperSense AI Studio
- Data Science workflow
- Data Preparation
- EDA & Feature Synthesis
- Feature Selection
- Model Training
- Model Evaluation
- Introduction to HyperSense AI Studio
- HyperSense – AI Studio Overview
- Demo – Demand Forecasting using regression
- Demo – Network Intrusion Detection Model
- Thank you
- Thank You
- Bonus Video
- HyperSense AI Studio – 101 Beginner – Bonus Video
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|