Best of Digital Marketing Essentials 2022: Learn Fun & Fast
Digital Marketing as Fun & Fast: HQ Animated Explainers, Quizzes, Assignment, Templates & Mega Quiz with 250+ Questions.
Note: 4.7/5 (218 notes) 54,187 students
Instructor(s): Ing. Tomas Moravek | Facebook Ads Expert
Last update: 2022-09-27
What you’ll learn
- Digital Marketing Essentials Made Fun, Fast & Easy: HQ Animated Explainers, Quizzes, Assignments, Templates & Final Quiz with 250+ Questions.
- Go From Beginner To Intermediate With Our Easy Learning System – HQ Animated Explainers, Quizzes, & Assignments That Make Learning Fun.
- Get Social & Content Influencers To Promote Your Business For Free – with persuasive influencer and blogger outreach templates.
- Learn Modern Seo Techniques – including Proceed on-page, content SEO, and Featured Snippets. Learn Mobile SEO, UX Signals & Increase C-T-R.
- Your Blueprint To Mastering 210 SEO Ranking Factors – using our easy “Fun & Fast” approach with interactive mega quiz (210 questions A, B, C, D).
- Our course will teach you All SEO & Copywriting Strategies you need to know to create Highly Persuasive Content from scratch.
- Become A Content Creator with the power to Convert browsers into buyers – with input, templates, and walkthroughs from a professional copywriter.
- Get PRO 23 Copywriting Templates You Can Customise – and quickly create high converting Email Marketing, Blogs, Sales letters, Facebook Ads, and more…
- An Internet Connection. No previous knowledge of marketing is required at all only determination and a hunger to learn. We will teach you the rest.
Learn Digital Marketing Fun & Fast!
Hi and big welcome to our introduction to the essential of digital marketing, social media, and SEO. Make sure you’re sitting comfortably, as you’re about to get a comprehensive overview of everything related to digital marketing, social media, and SEO. This digital marketing course is made fun! It has been filled with hq animated video explainers, interactive quizzes with questions A, B, C, D and writing assignments.
If you want to be successful online today, you need to have strong digital marketing skills as internet business has never been more competitive. In this introduction, we’ll outline the basics of SEO, digital marketing and social media and break each of these topics down, so you understand the most essential things you need to know. You’ll learn key tips for facebook ads, google ads, instagram, email, and twitter marketing, growth hacking, and so much more.
After this digital marketing course, you’ll be primed to understand the basics of marketing online. In this digital marketing course, we’ve outlined the most crucial pieces of information on the most important topics related to digital marketing, social media, and SEO. This is a core first step on your learning journey as it will help you to quickly lay down the foundations and is a great place to start if you want a career in digital marketing or want to be successful in online marketing.
Digital marketing course learning format – HQ animated video explainers, interactive quizzes & assignments!
We’ve optimised our learning structure to help you take in as much information as quickly as possible, using a three-tier approach. First, we introduce you to a subject by covering the basics with unique 90 minutes animated video explainer, helping you to get a good overview. Then we go into more depth, using high quality animated explainers on each topic. Finally, we get granular, with our final mega quiz helping you to revise everything you have learned.
Our unique learning structure loved by 630.000+ students – learning made fun!
1) Good general HQ animated overview and introduction to the essential points – 90 minutes & Interactive Mega Quiz with 250+ Questions A, B, C, D
2) HQ Visual animated explanations – 14+ hours with Interactive Quizzes A, B, C, D & Mega Quiz 210 Questions A, B, C, D SEO Ranking Factors
3) Written assignments helping you to learn practical digital marketing skills
4) HQ Visual animated marketing careers guide with Interactive Quiz A, B, C, D & Wealth of Resources
Start studying as we look at the basics of the different topics we’ll be covering, so you learn the most essential things related to SEO, Social Media, and Digital Marketing. We believe in you, and we know that if you put in the effort, you can become a digital marketing expert. With the new skills you’ll learn from us, you’ll master the essentials of Digital Marketing, which will open up a whole new world of online success and career opportunities.
What is digital marketing?
Digital marketing is vital if you have a business or want to sell anything online. Even if you’re just looking to build profile, you need a strong internet presence, if you want people to know you exist. The purpose of Digital Marketing is to raise awareness, connect with people who are interested in what you’re offering, and persuade them to take actions you want. It uses digital forms of communication like the web, smartphones, social media platforms, and search engines, as a medium to reach potential customers.
Just like traditional marketing, digital marketing, is about finding prospective customers and broadcasting your message to them in the right place, in the right tone, and at the right time. Digital Marketing has one major advantage over traditional marketing as you can use analytics tools to monitor your campaigns in real time, so you can swiftly adjust your approach. Typically, it would cost more and take longer to make these kinds of adjustments, but with Digital Marketing it’s easier to course correct than it would be if you had invested in a print ad.
What is social media?
Social Media is an umbrella term to describe online platforms focused on community-based communication, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Platforms like this use content sharing and post interaction, and most of there is content produced being from the users not the owners of the platform. Social media also includes curation sites such as wikis, as well as professional networking platforms like LinkedIn.
Due to the massive reach of Social Media, good social media marketing skills are now essential for anyone looking to attract the maximum number of customers online.
What is SEO?
SEO, or Search engine optimisation, is the science of attracting specific types of traffic to a website using a search engine. To master SEO, you need to create high-value content with high authority backlinks and include keywords in that content that your ideal customers search for.
SEO is never a one size fits all solution, to be successful, you must take a bespoke approach. That means you need to optimise your site for the type of search engine you want it to rank highly on, like Google, Amazon, or Bing. SEO typically focuses on scoring highly organic search results, not paid or sponsored traffic, but you can also use it in paid ads, to maximise their reach.
As search engines attempt to give the most suitable answer to each person’s search query, you must ensure a search engine views your site as the most appropriate match. Every search engine uses a different algorithm to determine what the best result to a search query is. This will include a combination of different factors, including the quality of your content and backlinks, how many visitors your site has, and your website’s speed and uptime.
Modern SEO is complex, and mastering it takes more than just getting the right meta tags. It includes understanding how rich snippets, video, and featured snippets work to enhance your rankings as well as the importance of voice search and Video SEO. If you want to be successful using Google Search, you also need to understand how Google Rank Brain scores your website and must optimise your site to score highly on Google’s algorithm.
Local SEO is also becoming more critical, and you will need to learn the basics of this, especially since nearly half of all Google searches now have a local intent. Near Me searches have grown even faster, exploding at a rate of 150% more than local searches alone.
Mastering SEO also includes understanding Technical SEO, which focuses on priming your website for crawling and indexing by search engines. It’s important you don’t neglect this aspect, as without it search engines will find it much more difficult to access, crawl, and index your website. As a result, you will rank much lower. The reason this process is referred to as “Technical SEO” is because it has nothing to do with promoting your website and or the type of SEO you include in your content.
When you enrol, you can use and customise our 23 content marketing templates
This how to Content Marketing, Social Media & SEO guide contains every essential type of example you’ll ever need to empower your business:
Facebook Ad Template 1
Facebook Ad Template 2
Landing Page Template
Mini Story Email
Email Welcome Template
Sales Letter Template
The Detailed Listicle (Blogging)
The Product Comparison (Blogging)
The How-to Comprehensive Guide (Blogging)
Guest Blog Outreach Template
LinkedIn Ad Template
Outreach template for LinkedIn
Twitter Ad Template
Twitter Post Template
YouTube Video Description Template
Instagram Post Template
Instagram Ad Template
Press Release Template
Influencer Outreach Template
Backlink Outreach Template 1
Backlink Outreach Template 2
Template to ask for Social Shares from Influencers
You’ll see what you need to do – and why – and can tweak our practical samples so they suit your own needs exactly. Make sure you’re sitting comfortably, as it’s time to see how to put all the information you’ve learned on copywriting into practice… From your sales pages to your press releases, video scripts, blog post headlines meta descriptions, and email campaigns to your Facebook posts and Press releases, knowing how to create great copy will help your marketing efforts enormously.
When you enrol, you also get:
Course materials and tuition worth at least $1080 – you get it all – for a tiny fraction of the cost!!!
23 PRO Content marketing templates ready for download
Handy PDF & MP3 packed with useful and Free Extra Resources you can download from our Resource Centre
Interactive Quizzes & Mega Quizzes & Assignment
Lifetime access & Lifetime updates
Udemy certificate of completion – ready for download
30-day money back guarantee
Fast & friendly support in the Q&A section – ask me a question Anytime
PDF 10 lessons to quit your job and become a digital nomad
PDF 10 reasons to become a digital nomad today
PDF Digital Nomad Secrets
PDF Starter pack for digital nomads
PDF 157 questions that will help you raise your prices dramatically
PDF Ebook-Side Hustle Secrets
PDF Create a photography landing page that turns visitors in to clients
PDF Find photography clients before travelling to your next destination
PDF Presentation template: Attracting high value clients whilst travelling
PDF Pricing Strategies and Adding Value
Start your digital marketing journey today!!!
We look forward to welcoming you on board as our newest student!!!
Ing. Tomas Moravek & the whole Team
Internet Efficiency Awarded Digital Marketing Expert
Who this course is for
- B2B, B2C, Entrepreneurs, Start-ups, Marketers, Influencers, Facebook Admins, Facebook Editors, Social Media Marketers, Facebook Marketers, Content Creators, Creatives, Copywriters, Graphic Designers, Advertisers, Real Estate Agents, Job Seekers, Local Businesses, Website Owners, Website Admins, SEO Help Seekers, SEO Content Creators, Website Creators, Bloggers, Etc.
- Best of Digital Marketing Essentials: Ultimate Course
- My dearest and beloved Student, Welcome to the Course!
- Resources for you & Udemy Student’s Experience & Facebook Group
- Best of Digital Marketing Essentials: ULTIMATE GUIDE
- Introduction into the Best of Digital Marketing Quiz
- MEGA QUIZ – The Best of Digital Marketing
- Get Ready to MASTER the Copywriting!
- Copywriting Fundamentals
- QUIZ – Introduction into Copywriting (8 Questions)
- AIDA – The Magic Formula
- QUIZ – AIDA (8 Questions)
- Copywriting for Social Media
- QUIZ – Copywriting for Social Media (8 Questions)
- Introduction into Content Marketing Ideas
- Content Marketing Ideas
- QUIZ – Content Marketing Ideas
- Introduction into Copywriting Templates
- Copywriting Templates
- Please, Support us with HONEST REVIEW
- QUIZ – Copywriting Templates
- Introduction into Facebook & Instagram Ads Copywriting
- Facebook & Instagram Ads Copywriting
- Facebook Ads Copywriting – Quiz Introduction
- QUIZ – Facebook Ads & Instagram Ads Copywriting
- Please, Create your Facebook Ad Copy
- Write your 1st Facebook Ad Copy!
- Write your 2nd Facebook Ad Copy!
- Introduction into Copywriting Checklist
- Copywriting Checklist
- QUIZ – Copywriting Checklist
- Best of SEO & Content Marketing
- Introduction into SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) – The Ultimate Guide
- Introduction into SEO MEGA Quiz
- QUIZ – The Ultimate SEO Guide
- Introduction into Local SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Local SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Introduction into Local SEO Quiz
- QUIZ – Local SEO
- Introduction into Google SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Google SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) 1
- QUIZ – Google SEO – The First Explanations (12 Questions)
- Google SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) 2
- QUIZ – Google SEO
- Introduction into Technical SEO
- Technical SEO
- QUIZ – Technical SEO
- Introduction into 210 SEO Ranking Factors
- Bounce Rate
- Dwell Time
- Complete Content
- 210 SEO Ranking Factors 1
- QUIZ – 210 SEO Ranking Factors 1
- 210 SEO Ranking Factors 2
- QUIZ – 210 SEO Ranking Factors 2
- 210 SEO Ranking Factors 3
- QUIZ – 210 SEO Ranking Factors 3
- 210 SEO Ranking Factors 4
- QUIZ – 210 SEO Ranking Factors 4
- 210 SEO Ranking Factors 5
- Introduction into MAGE QUIZ – 210 SEO Ranking Factors
- MAGE QUIZ – 210 SEO Ranking Factors Quiz
- Write your How-To-Comprehensive Guide!
- Write your Detailed Listicle!
- Write your Product Comparison!
- Outreach for Guest Blogging
- SEO Link Building 1
- QUIZ – SEO Link Building 1
- SEO Link Building 2
- QUIZ – SEO Link Building 2
- Good vs Bad Link Building Services
- QUIZ – Good vs Bad Link Building Services
- Write your Backlinks Outreach!
- Write your Backlinks Outreach 2!
- Ultimate Value for You
- Facebook Marketing & Facebook Ads
- QUIZ – Facebook Marketing & Facebook Ads
- Instagram Ads
- Instagram Marketing & Quora Marketing
- QUIZ – Instagram Marketing
- Write your Instagram Post!
- Write your Instagram Ad!
- Influencer Marketing
- QUIZ – Influencer Marketing
- Write your Influencer Outreach!
- Write your Outreach for Social Shares!
- Introduction into ChatBot Marketing
- ChatBot Marketing
- QUIZ – Chatbot Marketing
- Website Creation
- Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Write your Landing Page!
- Heat Maps
- Video Marketing
- YouTube Marketing
- Write your YouTube Video Description!
- TikTok Marketing
- Email Marketing
- QUIZ – Email Marketing
- Write your Welcome Email!
- Write your Email Teaser!
- Write your Email Mini Story!
- LinkedIn Marketing
- Write your LinkedIn Ad!
- Write your LinkedIn Outreach!
- Pinterest Marketing
- Twitter Marketing
- Write your Twitter Post!
- Write your Twitter Ad!
- Podcast Marketing
- QUIZ – Social Media Marketing Essentials
- Google Ads
- Google Merchant Centre (Google Shopping)
- Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics
- QUIZ – Google Ads & Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager & Heat Maps
- Brand Building
- Product Marketing
- Growth Hacking
- Write your Press Release!
- Affiliate Marketing
- QUIZ – Brand Building & Product marketing & Growth Hacking & Affiliate marketing
- Reddit Marketing Essentials
- Introduction into the ULTIMATE QUIZ
- QUIZ – Complete Digital Marketing Summary
- Positive Mindset 1
- Positive Mindset 2
- Positive Mindset 3
- Introduction into Careers & Freelancing
- QUIZ – Successful Mindset & Starting the Ad Agency (15 Questions)
- Careers & Freelancing
- QUIZ – Freelancing & Careers
- Write your Sales Letter!
Time remaining or 645 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|