Blockchain for Beginners
A course designed for a complete beginner who even have zero knowledge of coding, but interested to learn Blockchain.
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 81 students
Instructor(s): Vishal Jc
Last update: None
What you’ll learn
- A complete beginner’s guide to Blockchain technology with no prior knowledge requirement.
- No coding skill is required to understand the working mechanism of Blockchain and its applications
- Identify the applications of Blockchain beyond Cryptocurrencies and the job opportunity in this emerging technology
- Complete understanding of the concept of public and private Blockchains and able to draft a potential use case of blockchain
- No Programming experience needed, You will learn everything you need to know to decide for yourself, if this is a technology you are interested into.
- No Prior knowledge or experience in Blockchain is required.
- The only requisite is your passion to learn and persistence to complete the course learn all about this emerging technology
A complete guide for total beginners with no prior knowledge but a keen interest to learn about this evolving technology of Blockchain. Learners will be able to have a complete understanding of blockchain beyond cryptocurrency. Anyone can start their understanding of the fundamentals of blockchain, the blocks, nodes, public and private blockchain, and its application.
A COMPARISON BETWEEN BLOCKCHAIN AND INTERNET
The Internet is an information machine while the blockchain is a truth machine
*) The Internet is a machine of information that allows people to transmit information to each other with lower cost and higher efficiency.
*) The blockchain’s data structure, along with a combination of cryptography, timestamps and other technologies, ensures that once a piece of data is linked, it is not tampered with or revoked, but is traceable.
*) So blockchain is a truth machine compared to the Internet.
*) This is a very big difference between the Internet and blockchain.
*) In the Internet era, no matter what kind of database, the data can be revoked and changed, which means there’s no Internet-based database is immutable.
Trust mechanism is the core difference
*) The trust mechanism between the Internet and the blockchain is completely different.
*) There is no good or bad. The difference between centralized trust mechanism and the decentralized trust mechanism is not being good or bad, high or low.
*) But when the proportion of the digital economy and digital life becomes higher and higher, we may no longer rely on the centralized trust mechanism to make a trusted endorsement in some environments and scenarios.
*) Instead, using a decentralized trust mechanism is more efficient and lower-cost.
*) This is the core difference between the Internet and blockchain.
*) Decentralized trust mechanism relies on algorithms to build trust and make trust endorsement.
Who this course is for
- Beginner interested to know about Blockchain and explore the domain to decide their interest
- College students interested to expand their knowledge base
- Fresh graduates intend to build career in blockchain
- Non technical individuals fascinated to know know about blockchain from scratch without any technical requirement
- Individuals looking to upgrade their knowledge to switch career in blockchain
- working women turned home-makers, preparing for comeback with knowledge of latest technology
- professionals looking to understand the buzz in this domain and looking for concise structured content
- Blockchain Craze
- Blockchain craze started
- Exercise 1
- Blockchain Fundamentals
- What Why and How
- Exercise 2
- Secured Hash Algorithm
- Exercise 3
- Working of a blockchain
- Blockchain vs Database
- Blockchain data management
- Blockchain security mechanism
- Exercise 4
- Blocks in a Blockchain
- Exercise 5
- Blockchain Real World applications
- Public and Private Blockchain
- Exercise 6
- DeFi and dApp
- Popular dApp and DeFi
- Exercise 7
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|