Body Language: Appear Confident and Poised When You Speak
Body Language for Speakers: Learn how to look comfortable, confident and relaxed in any presentation opportunity.
Note: 4.1/5 (286 notes) 42,286 students
Instructor(s): TJ Walker
Last update: 2022-03-15
What you’ll learn
- Looking comfortable when speaking
- Not feeling anxious while speaking
- Knowing how to move your hands, feet and body in a presentation
- cell phone with video camera or web cam
Body Language is always on. Imagine that every time you stand or sit to speak, you appear supremely confident, relaxed and authoritative. Every movement your body makes conveys the message you want it to. Imagine never having to wonder what to do with your hands or how to stand or move when you are giving a presentation.
You can be a master of your own Body Language. Today.
In this Body Language course, you will learn what to do with your hands, body and face so that you will look confident and relaxed in front of your speaking audience. You won’t have to wonder if you look nervous, scared or unprofessional any longer. Even if you are scared, you will learn how to look completely relaxed in front of any speaking audience.
Why go through one more meeting or presentation worried that you don’t look or sound your best? Sign up for this Body Language course today.
What will students achieve or be able to do after taking this Body Language course?
*Looking comfortable when speaking
*Not feeling anxious while speaking
*Knowing how to move your hands, feet, and body in a presentation
What do Udemy students say about this Body Language course?
“5 Stars! This guy really knows his stuff, and goes straight to the major key points, without spending time on unnecessary fluff that numbs your mind. I’d highly recommend this to anyone dealing with any form of professional speaking. All in all, an awesome buy – very practical, easy to apply in real life, and definitely well worth the negligible investment of 10 bucks. Keep up the good work, TJ! :)” Tom M Williams
“Excellent course; I highly recommend it. Down to the point, excellent quality, no babbling — just straight to the point and informative, and expertly delivered. If you’re going to be on camera, or just want to improve your body language when doing a speech, this is the course for you.”
“5 Stars! One of the very best training I’ve ever attended! TJ values people’s time. Each and every minute of this excellent training contains useful, valuable and necessary information everybody should know, not only those who intend to speak in public or some kind of interviews. The teachings could also be used in everyday life conversations. Student support is also excellent! Thank you TJ.” Gita Davoodi-Greiner
“5 Stars! Practical and engaging.” Anthony Oguejiofor
“5 stars! A very useful course even for those who do not work on television. I really learned a lot in this course.” Bruno Brain Baruchi
“5 Stars! The instructor does a great job of getting the information across in an easy-to-understand manner. The information is both useful and actionable. Definitely worth checking out.” Salma Shamy
“5 Stars! A great course that is surely worth completing! It will surely help you in public events that you need to participate!” Christos Papazacharias
There is a 100% Money-Back Guarantee for this Body Language course. And the instructor also provides an enhanced guarantee.
This Body Language course is ideal for anyone searching for more info on the following: body language – body language in the workplace – micro expressions – self confidence – body language: appear confident and poised when you speak – read body language – language – body language appear confident – confidence. Plus, this course will be a great addition to anyone trying to build out their knowledge in the following areas: nonverbal communication – lie detection – social skills – microexpressions.
Who this course is for
- business leaders
- civic leaders
- political leaders
- Make Sure Your Body and Mouth Are Speaking With Confidence
- The Secret of Great Body Language for Speakers
- Please Introduce Yourself
- Here are the Fundamentals You MUST Do as a Speaker
- The Body Language Elements for Success
- Here is Exactly What to Do With Your Body
- Do THIS with Your Eyes
- Your Hands Can be a Huge Asset
- Never be a Stiff
- Exciting New Update to this Course
- How to Make Your Face Come Alive
- How to Smile for TV
- How to sit for TV interviews
- How to Change Body Language for a seated Presentation
- How to Use Your Eyes When Seated
- How to Move Hands
- How to Sit
- How to use a lectern or podium
- How to use your voice
- What should I do with my eyes?
- What to do with your feet
- What do I do with my hands?
- How to Move Your Head
- What to do with my face
- How to Smile
- How to Speak with Energy on TV
- Final Thoughts on Body Language for Speakers
- Ask for Criticism to Improve
- Housekeeping Matters
- Your Body Language Questions Will Be Answered Here, In Video
- Before We Start, Here is the #1 Tip to Improving Your Body Language Skills
- 7 Steps For Getting the Most Out of this Course
- Who is TJ Walker?
- $10,000 Guarantee This Course Will Make You a Better Communicator
- If You Like to Learn by Reading
- Time to Give TJ a Piece of Your Mind
- Update – You Should Get on the TikTok App Now
- One Last Chance to Make This Course Better for Your Permanent Learning Library
- Questions from Students
- Body Language Prep Before Speaking to Employees | Public Speaking Training
- Here Is How You Can Get your Certificate of Completion for this Course
- Bonus Lecture
Time remaining or 298 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|