Body Language in the Workplace
Body Language Skills for a High Tech World
Note: 4.6/5 (299 notes) 46,151 students
Instructor(s): TJ Walker
Last update: 2023-01-06
What you’ll learn
- Come across as comfortable, confident and relaxed in any work setting
- Display excellent body language in the workplace
- Come across authoritative on Skype video, TV and other on-camera work opportunities
- Exude leadership when speaking and presenting
- A willingness to look at yourself
Body language in the workplace has never been more important, more complicated or more confusing. TJ Walker, a world-class presentation skills and body language expert to executives around the world, is here to guide you on how to handle yourself(and your body) in every workplace situation.
Body Language in the Workplace 2018 reflects the modern reality that executives and workers need to convey comfort and authority not just in face-to-face meetings and presentations, but also in on-demand and live video communications on Skype, Facetime, YouTube, Zoom, WebEx and other platforms.
This body language course will give you all the tools you need to interact with customers, clients, colleagues and bosses in the modern workplace.
You will never need to feel awkward or uncomfortable in the workplace again.
You can look and feel as comfortable conducting a meeting on Skype video or giving a keynote presentation as you are talking to your best friend.
Note: This course will not peddle you the same old tired (and fake!) clichés about body language being 93% of communication. It will teach you to have to use effective body language, combine with your other job skills, for maximum positive career impact.
What will students achieve or be able to do after taking this course?
Come across as comfortable, confident and relaxed in any work setting
Display excellent body language in the workplace
Come across authoritative on Skype video, TV and other on-camera work opportunities
Exude leadership when speaking and presenting
Here is what Udemy students say about this course:
“This is amazing. Everyone should go for it” Megha Garg
“Yes it is an amazing course delivered by a very knowledgeable and experienced person..” Rahil Babariya
”Great content regarding body language and public speaking. Learned many new things from this course. :)” Harshil Parekh
Please note: this is a body language communications course conducted by a real person who is speaking and demonstrating communication skills. If you are looking for a course with lots of animation, slides, special effects, slick edits, and robotic voices, this course is not for you.
This Body Language course is ideal for anyone searching for more info on the following: body language – body language in the workplace – self confidence – appear confident and poised when you speak – body language appear confident – confidence. Plus, this course will be a great addition to anyone trying to build out their knowledge in the following areas: nonverbal communication – soft skills.
Who this course is for
- Business people
- Job seekers
- Anyone with ambition who wants to get ahead
- Mastering the Fundamentals of Body Language
- Quick Wins – You Will Look Your Best on FaceTime, Skype, Facebook Live
- Never Let These Two Classic Body Language Blunders Slow You Down
- The Ultimate Tricky Body Language – Touching
- Big Picture – Make Everyone You Work With Feel Comfortable Working With You
- Your Nerves Will Never Show Again in the Workplace
- Exciting New Update to this Course
- You’ll Never Fall for These Body Language Myths Again
- Here Is Exactly What to Do With Your Hands
- Body Language for Every Specific Situation In Your Workplace
- The Composed, Confident Video Star
- Never Spotlight Your Blunders and Mistakes Again
- You are Now Ready for Prime Time TV
- The Number 1 Tip for Curing Body Language Problems Is…
- The Real Way to Improve Your Body Language Confidence
- Great Body Language for Your Presentations
- PowerPoint Will Never Turn You Into a Robotic Bore Again
- Confident Briefing to Colleagues and Others
- Keynote Speeches Will Showcase Your Calm and Confidence
- Use a TelePrompTer Like a Network News Anchor
- Networking Like a Pro, Not a Wall Flower
- New Update – You Should Get on the TikTok App Now
- A Few Other Body Language Workplace Issues to Keep in MInd
- Handshakes, Greetings and Hellos with Poise
- Once Last Chance for a Body Language Personal Critique….
- Making Sure Your Clothes Are Communicating Your Positive Story
- Your Body Language Partner – The Friendly Spotter
- Conclusion – Body Language Success for the Rest of Your Career
- Time to Give TJ a Piece of Your Mind
- Conclusion – Congratulations – You are Now Master of Your Own Body Language
- One Last Chance to Make This Course Better for Your Permanent Learning Library
- Here Is How You Can Get your Certificate of Completion for this Course
- Bonus Lecture
Time remaining or 251 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|