Build a Augmented Reality (AR) App and Game with Unity 2021
Learn to develop Augmented Reality (AR) App and Game from scratch, Monetization, Publish App to AppStore and PlayStore
Note: 4.4/5 (62 notes) 15,563 students
Instructor(s): Tanveer Sabir
Last update: 2022-04-27
What you’ll learn
- Build AR Currency Scanner App to detect banknote and show and speak-out bank-note name.
- Build AR Dartboard Game in which players throw small missiles, also known as darts, at a circular target, known as a “dartboard”.
- Learn Augmented Reality (AR) from scratch with Unity 2021.
- AR game design and game development that will help you build your own games.
- Step by step from scratch guide to AR app development till the publishing of the app.
- App Monetization (Unity ads) covering Unity editor settings and Unity dashboard.
- Learn how to create a production build with the right settings.
- Step by step guide to publishing your app on Google Play Store.
- High Level Overview to publishing your app on Apple App Store.
- Guide to resolve different issues while publishing your AR app to Google Play.
- No prior experience is necessary.
- Basic understanding of Unity and C# Programming language
Learn to create an Augmented Reality(AR) App/Games from scratch in Unity 2021, developing a AR app/game was not easier from scratch before this interactive course. You are going to create your first Augmented Reality App/Game from start to end with monetization and will experience of publishing it to Google PlayStore and Apple AppStore.
What is this Augmented Reality Currency Scanner App is all about?
This app detects banknote and display name and speak-out banknote name.
We will be learning in this app.
Planning and making the base structure of AR App.
Create XR Reference Image Library and basic setup for it.
Add Currency images and update image library.
Create a CurrencyScanner Script to get info of specific detected banknote.
Use Scriptable Object to create Data containers that will hold the image info and will be linked to XR Reference Image Library.
Adding audio capability to speak-out detected banknote name and linking it to data containers.
What is this Augmented Reality Dart Game is all about?
AR Dart is a Augmented Reality game in which players throw small missiles, also known as darts, at a circular target, known as a “dartboard”.
We will be using Unity game engine Augmented Reality(AR) capabilities with AR Foundation to develop this app practically step by step. AR Techniques used in this project can be utilized in any of your project. So you can develop your own AR idea in a easy way.
What You Will Learn Dart Game?
Introduction to Unity, Augmented Reality, Dartboard Game
Download and Install Unity Using HUB
Create Your First Unity Project
Basic Understanding of Unity Editor
Setting up Project with AR Foundation
Create First AR Scene
Adding a 3D Cube in AR and accessing a device camera
Adding Visuals to detected Surface
Restrict Scan only to Vertical Area
Changing or beautifying the surface detection scanning visuals
Create a Placement Indicator
Place a Dartboard on the Wall
Restrict to Place a Single Dartboard
Disable Marker and Surface Detection after placing Dartboard
Instantiate a Dartboard and Throw a Dart and Load Next Dart
Dart Stick to Dartboard using Colliders
Performance Tips for AR Apps
Show Player Distance From Dartboard in Real Time
Monetization Unity Ads and Create a Android Production Build
Publishing App on Google Play Store
App Publishing Overview on Apple AppStore
Content and Overview:
Each lecture is solving a subproblem and at the end we have complete project in a step by step practical way using these 32 lectures in this course. If you are a beginner who really doesn’t know how to create a AR app/game in Unity then this course will help you a lot. It can also help you in creating your final year project for your university or college. This course is designed for absolute beginners, but meanwhile, you should have a basic understanding Programming. The Unity packages includes Scripts or 2D/3D Assets are attached to the lecture in which they are used. You can download them and import in your practice project to match your project with course. The Scripts and 2D/3D Assets of this course is attached to the last lecture, and you can download that to use in your own projects.
This course benefit to:
Unity Developers who want to learn Augmented Reality App/Game development using Unity.
Students who want to create a practical project using Unity latest version with C# from scratch.
Want to add monetization in your unity project.
Want to publish your first project to Apple or Google app Stores with practical knowledge.
Who this course is for
- Developers who are interested in Augmented Reality (AR).
- Developers who want to learn both AR App/Game Development in same course.
- How to Make a Video Game
- Introduction to Unity
- Introduction to Augmented Reality
- What is Dartboard Game
- Quiz of Introduction Section
- Setup & Introduction to Unity
- Download Course Resources and Links
- Download and Install Unity
- Create New Unity Project
- Different Ways of Testing Unity Project on Device
- Basic Understanding of Unity Editor
- Quiz of Setup & Introduction to Unity
- AR Dartboard Game with Unity 2021
- Augmented Reality Supported Devices
- Setting up Project with AR Foundation
- Create First AR Scene
- Adding a 3D Cube in AR
- Adding Visuals to detected Surface
- Restrict Surface Detection only to Vertical Area
- Change the Scanning Visuals
- Create a Placement Indicator
- Place a Dartboard on the Wall
- Restrict to Place a Single Dartboard
- Create a Event to Broadcast a Action
- Disable Surface Detection on Placement
- Instantiate a Dart
- Throw a Dart
- Throw Dart and Load Next Dart
- Dart Stick to Dartboard
- Using Mesh Collider On Dartboard
- Performance Tips
- Show Player Distance From Dartboard in RealTime
- Sound Integration
- Placement Indicator Direction
- Quiz of AR Game Development
- Monetization Unity Ads
- App/Game Publishing
- Create Android Production Build
- Publishing App on Google Play Store
- App Publishing Overview on Apple AppStore
- Important Steps for Switching Platform to iOS in a Augmented Reality Project
- iOS Development and Production Build Process Step by Step
- AR Currency Scanner App
- Currency Scanner App Overview
- Basic Setup for XR Reference Image Library and Detect Banknotes
- Detect Specific Banknote and Show Name
- Adding New BankNotes Using Data Containers
- Adding Multiple New Currency for Countries without writing any code
- Speak-Out and Show Banknote Name on Detection
- Additional Lectures
- Solution to iOS framework addition failed due to cocoaPods installation failure
- Where to go Next
- Course Summary
Time remaining or 371 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|