Build a Free Video Conferencing Platform – Big Blue Button.
Learn to deploy open source free platform that enable real-time sharing of audio, video, slides, chat, and screen.
Note: 4.2/5 (64 notes) 523 students
Instructor(s): NEF System
Last update: 2020-12-03
What you’ll learn
- Learn to install & customize the open-source audio-video conferencing solution.
- Build an audio-video conferencing platform on your own cloud.
- Offer a tele-educational solution to your customer.
- Add an open source audio-video conferencing solution into your existing ICT business offering.
- Basic knowledge of cloud computing.
- Basic familiarity SSL & DNS concepts.
- Basic experience with Linux Ubuntu OS.
- Customization Module: Pre-requisites are HTML, GitHub & Docker OS Level Virtualization.
Updated covers BigBlueButton Installation on Microsoft Azure & AWS (Amazon Web Services) Cloud platform.
This course teaches you to learn & deploy the free open source audio-video platform i.e BigBlueButton.
By taking this course, you will save hundreds of dollars being spent on the costly & propriety video conferencing platform.
BigBlueButton enables you to share your audio, slides, chat, video, and desktop with students. Built-in polling makes it easy to engage students and recording your lectures means that you can make them available for later review.
When using the whiteboard tool in BigBlueButton, annotations are automatically displayed back to the students in real-time. Presenters also can zoom, highlight, draw, and write on presentations making your points clearer to remote students.
There is no limit on the number of webcams you can share in a session (only limited by bandwidth).
The course is designed to help the fresher or experienced professional to install, manage, and customize this wonderful free open source audio-video solution platform.
Who this course is for
- Educational institutions that are looking for a cost-effective distance learning platform.
- Tele-health professional looking for a cost-effective and reliable platform
- Anybody who wants to have open source free Audio-Video Conferencing solution.
- Course Introduction.
- BigBlueButton & It’s Features.
- Instructor Message
- BigBlueButton – Taking a look at high level architecture.
- Quick Demo – Overview of BBB components.
- Section 01 Quiz
- Getting Started with BigBlueButton.
- Choosing Cloud Server for BBB.
- Minimum Server & Bandwidth Requirements for BBB.
- SSL certificate & Hostname Requirements.
- Pre-requisites check list prior installation.
- Out of Box – BBB Installation.
- BBB – Installation command options.
- Testing Demo API – Post Installation.
- Installation on Microsoft Azure Platform.
- Choosing Azure Virtual Machine for the Big Blue Button Installation.
- Setting Azure VM Prior Installation.
- Installing BigBlueButton on Azure VM.
- Installation on AWS – Amazon Web Services.
- Creating EC2 instance on AWS for Big Blue Button.
- Installation of Big Blue Button on AWS – EC2 Instance.
- Introduction to Greenlight application.
- Creating Admin Profile for Greenlight.
- Users Profile.
- Greenlight – Taking a Closer Look.
- BigBlueButton – Meeting Room – Taking a detail look.
- Recording the Meeting Room Session.
- Customizing Greenlight Application – Branding.
- Prior to BigBlueButton Customization.
- Step 1: Re-installation of BBB to customize the Greenlight application.
- Step 2: Installing Docker & Checking out Greenlight App Source Code.
- Step 3: Configuring Greenlight with BigBlueButton core.
- Step 4: Configure nginx web server for Greenlight app.
- Step 5: Installing Docker Composer – Greenlight Service Operation.
- Step 6: Final Starting Greenlight App.
- Customizing Greenlight Landing Page.
- Customizing HTML5 Client of BigBlueButton.
- Thank You Note!
Time remaining or 771 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|