Build apps without coding using Microsoft Power Apps
Create and View Mobile Apps in your phone in minutes.
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 95 students
Instructor(s): Bluelime Learning Solutions
Last update: None
What you’ll learn
- Design and build apps
- Build Apps from Scratch
- Build Apps from data sources
- Build Apps from templates
- Publish and view your apps from any device.
- Connect your apps to a variety of data sources
- Build Apps with multiple screens
- Access to Microsoft 365 | Power Apps Platform Required.
- No experience required.
Power Apps is a suite of apps, services, and connectors, as well as a data platform, that provides a rapid development environment to build custom apps for your business needs. Using Power Apps, you can quickly build custom business apps that connect to your data stored either in the underlying data platform (Microsoft Dataverse) or in various online and on-premises data sources (such as SharePoint, Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365, SQL Server, and so on).
Learning to code isn’t necessary for app development. Anyone can build an app without coding. All you need to do is find the right app builder to accommodate your needs. Then it’s just a matter of learning to use that platform, adding your features, and customizing the look and feel of the app with your own branding.
A no-code app builder is actually as straightforward as the name implies—it’s development software that allows users to create apps without needing to know how to write code. Originally crafted for teammates without coding experience, this type of development helps anyone create fully functional apps via a simple visual editor.
With a no-code app builders’ declarative interface, you’re drag-and-dropping pre-coded elements exactly where you want them, and the code follows suit. It’s not that coding isn’t happening—it’s that the elements have already been built behind the scenes, and you’re just telling them where to go. With a combination of cloud-based spreadsheets like Excel, Google Sheets etc. Housing your data and an idea of how you want to display that information, it’s surprisingly simple. You’ll be deploying apps in no time.
Who this course is for
- Beginners to No Code App Development
- Microsoft 365 Setup
- What is Microsoft 365
- Microsoft 365 Setup
- Getting started with Microsoft 365
- Sign up to Power Apps Platform
- What is Power Apps
- Building blocks of Power Apps
- Create Apps with No Code from templates
- What is a Canvas App
- Uploading data to Google Cloud Storage
- Create an app from excel data
- Create an app from a template
- Create App with No Code From Scratch
- Create a blank canvas app
- Connect to data source
- Create a view screen
- Create a change screen
- Delete and rename screens
- Configure icons on the view screen
- Configure icons on the change screen
- Testing and saving App
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|