Building Android Widgets from scratch (Learn 8 Widgets)
Build 8 fully functional widgets for Android devices – Right from Scratch in just 2 hours
Note: 4.2/5 (245 notes) 103,328 students
Instructor(s): EdYoda Digital University
Last update: 2020-04-30
What you’ll learn
- You will learn to build fully functional widgets on Android – all on your own, right from scratch
- Students must have a good understanding of Android Basics
Welcome to our course
Learn How to build 8 Android Widgets right from scratch in just 2 hours
If you are an Android developer who has a good understanding of the application basics, then here’s your chance to expand your Android knowledge and move to the next-level in Android development.
In this course, you will learn how to build 8 commonly-used widgets on Android all on your own. The Instructor has opted for a hands-on approach to teaching these concepts.
You will learn how to create a Menu, a Navigational Drawer, a Collapsing Toolbar, and much more.
Who’s teaching you in this course?
I want everyone to enjoy the learning process and I have shared my knowledge that will be helpful for Android developers.
Are you ready??
Your time starts now!
Who this course is for
- Mobile developers with good knowledge on Android basics
- Android developers who wish to expand their domain knowledge
- Android Widgets
- Android – Menu
- Android – Navigation Drawer
- Android – RecyclerView
- Android – CardView
- Android – FloatingActionButton
- Android – BottomSheet
- Android – BottomNavigationView
- Android – Collapsing Toolbar
Time remaining or 686 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|