Business Development: Lead Generation & Sales Conversion
Tried-and-true sales tactics. Build business relationships and generate sales. Successful sales closing strategies.
Note: 3.0/5 (1 notes) 2,018 students
Instructor(s): Omer Aftab
Last update: 2022-07-15
What you’ll learn
- Discover the factors that prompt impulsive purchases from customers.
- Most successful sales closing strategies ever devised.
- How to become a top sales professional.
- Find your audience’s pain points and create the right offer for them.
- You must have an open mind to learn and apply new skills
- There are no requirements, although having an existing business, website, email list, and social media presence will help.
Why learn business development, lead generation, and sales?
You might be offering an amazing product or service…but developing business relationships and generating sales is typically the hardest part about growing your startup.
The first challenge most startup comes across is generating leads and scheduling your first meetings with potential customers who might be interested in buying your product or service.
The second challenge startups face is that once you do get their first meetings, what exactly should you say to sell your product or service and how exactly do you close the deal?
Most corporations do not teach their salespeople a set of consistently successful selling strategies, and most entrepreneurs and independent sales professionals believe they do not have the time to master them.
This course illustrates that these tried-and-true sales tactics can be learned by anybody, based on Ummer Aftab’s 38 years of sales experience across a wide range of product categories and market situations. A number of useful, tried-and-true ideas are being emphasized, including:
Your own mindset is just as important as your customers when it comes to sales.
You’ll know how to pique their attention and overcome concerns if you precisely identify their demands.
Discover the factors that prompt impulsive purchases from customers.
Five of the most successful sales closing strategies ever devised… and much more.
You’ll learn how to become a top sales professional right now with the aid of this course, which is jam-packed with eye-opening information and exercises, as well as real-life examples of effective selling strategies in action.
Find your audience’s pain points and create the right offer for them.
The world of selling has changed. In the months and years to come, more people will be making more money and enjoying more financial success in the field of selling than ever before.
This course will teach you EVERYTHING you need to know to develop more business relationships and generate more sales for your startup, whether you’re already familiar with business development & sales or if you’re just getting started.
I’m confident that our sales methodology WILL WORK FOR YOU to grow your startup or your money-back guarantee.
Who this course is for
- Startups and business owners wanting to find more customers and make more sales
- This course is designed for Startups, B2B sales people, freelancers, consultants, and entrepreneurs who sell their product or service in either phone or in-person meetings
- Ideal for individuals and companies who want to build business relationships with small, medium, and Fortune 500 companies
- Existing businesses struggling to create a modern digital marketing campaign that works
- Anyone who does any type of selling and builds business relationships in a startup environment
- Online entrepreneurs who have a great product, but aren’t able to sell it
- Anyone who works or wants to work in the marketing field
- People who are considering sales as a career and want to learn more about the profession
- Sales & business development professionals looking to sharpen their skillset
- People who want to be more influential, persuasive, and convincing to others
- Course Intro
- World of Selling has Changed
- The Brand New Facts
- Chapter 1: INSTRUCTIONAL TRAINING
- It’s all about Psychology
- When it comes to Selling
- Best Salesperson
- Top Salesperson are in the Business
- Chapter 2 : ACTIVITIES
- Specialist Sales Representation
- Find something you Enjoy
- The GOSPA Plan
- How to Make Sales?
- Chapter 3: INSTRUCTIONAL TRAINING
- THE POWER OF SPECIALIZING
- Influence of Not Saying Anything
- The Hundred-Call Method
- Awake in the Morning
- Qualities of a Good Candidate
- Recognize a Lack of Potential
- Focus on the Long-Term
- Non-customers: Who Are They?
- Chapter 4: Exercising in Action
- COMPANY SALES
- Golden Triangle of Marketing
- IBM: A Brief History
- Three Ways to Make a Sale
Time remaining or 982 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|