Business Networking for Success: Part 5 Influence
Become A Jedi Master In The Art of Networking
Note: 4.6/5 (7 notes) 5,804 students
Instructor(s): Scott Paton
Last update: 2020-06-15
What you’ll learn
- How to deal with Challenges in Communication
- Persuasion Skills
- Business Networking for Success and Company Growth: Part 1, 2, 3, and 4
- Strong desire to grow your networking skills
Networking is both a Science and an Art. In this Networking Series, I’m going to cover the science of networking including the different types of networking groups, the different type of networking formats, and what to look for in networking groups. I’m also going to cover the Art of Networking so you can choose the right groups to spend your precious time at, build long-lasting relationships, and maximize your impact in your ever growing sphere of influence.
This course is for you if
You just got a job or started a business and need to expand your sphere of influence.
You’re in a new position that requires you to meet new people in order to get new business.
You’re tired of spending all your time going to networking events without getting any results or you’re tired of dealing with people who just want to sell you things.
You want to get better at building long-lasting, solid relationships and a long-lasting referral business.
In Part 5, we’re going to cover additional things to look for in Networking Groups.
Who this course is for
- Small Businesses
- Sales people
- Challenges in Communication
- It’s not safe to trust people (strangers)
- People only like to talk about themselves
- People only hear what they want to hear, not what you say
- Unwarranted Assumptions done
- Persuasion Begins with…
- Persuasion Begins with Presence
- Persuasion Begins with Credibility
- Law of Candor
- Wrap up
- Help Your Fellow Students
Time remaining or 953 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|