Business Plan Success ( Including Template )
A Step-By-Step Business Plan Guide including a Business Plan Template to use for your Business
Note: 4.3/5 (194 notes) 19,429 students
Instructor(s): Marc Hamill
Last update: 2022-08-22
What you’ll learn
- How to write business plan
- How to conduct market research
- How to estimate total startup costs
- How to project revenues and profits
- How to attract investors
- How to anticipate challenges
- How to compete from the start
- The desire to succeed
A solid business plan will let you know where you are going and what to expect. You’re 16 to 20% more likely to create a viable business using a business plan than without one. So how do you put together a solid business plan?
This course is a full step-by-step guite to writing an effective business plan that will provide everything you need to succeed in your new business venture.
A great business idea is a good start, but to really maximise your chances of success, you need a great business plan. A business plan will help you build a business that will support you financially, have an impact on those around you, and leave a lasting legacy you can be proud of.
This course will teach you how to:
Estimate total startup costs. Once you know the approximate costs, you can determine whether you’ll need to raise funds from investors.
Project revenues and profits. By forcing you to define both your market and how much of that market you expect to reach, a business plan helps you estimate potential revenues and profits.
Convince investors. A business plan shows investors that you have a clear and defined strategy for achieving success. If this strategy isn’t present, investors won’t want to finance your business.
Compete from the start. As part of your business plan, you’ll identify key gaps in the marketplace which your company will fill. This allows you to hit the ground running.
Anticipate challenges. When you create your business plan, you’ll look ahead and try to identify any potential problems you might encounter. This prepares you to address these issues if they do arise.
We also include the Succes Bureau’s exellent Business Plan Template, an Executive Summary to keep you on track and a SWOT Anaylsis sheet.
Who this course is for
- Start Up Business Owners
- Self Employed
- Business Students
- Course Introduction
- Before You Start
- Before You Start Introduction
- Before You Start Module
- Executive Summary
- Executive Summary Introduction
- Executive Summary Module
- Company Overview
- Company Overview Introduction
- Company Overview Module
- Market Analysis
- Market Analysis Introduction
- Market Analysis – Module
- Organization & Magagement
- Organization & Magagement Introduction
- Organization & Magagement Module
- Products & Services
- Products & Services Introduction
- Products & Services Module
- Marketing & Sales
- Marketing & Sales Introduction
- Marketing & Sales Module
- Operations & Logistics
- Operations & Logistics Introduction
- Operations & Logistics Module
- Financial Projections
- Financial Projections Introduction
- Financial Projections Module
- Business Plan Quiz 2
- Funding Request
- Funding Request Introduction
- Funding Request Module
- Appendix Introduction
- Appendix Module
- Thank You
- Thank You
Time remaining or 297 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|