C++ And Java And PHP The Big 3 Languages Complete Course
Learn 3 Major Languages C++ Programming And Java Programming And PHP Complete Programming Course For Beginners 2022
Note: 4.5/5 (20 notes) 10,045 students
Instructor(s): Global Code Institute
Last update: 2022-02-07
What you’ll learn
- Introduction to C++ And Java Programming And PHP Programming In general
- Practical demonstrations of C++ And Java And PHP Concepts
- Learn about C++ And Java programming and PHP programming software’s interface
- In C++ And Java, learn how to read complex data, create applications and graphic user interfaces by learning java programming language
- Learn C++ And java Arrays, Lists and Structured Data Class ,Java: Discovering its Power Class
- Learn java operators, java datatypes and java conditional statements
- PHP Arrays, Lists and Structured Data Class
- PHP Operators, PHP conditional statements, PHP loops
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- No programming knowledge required to learn C++ And java programming.
C++ And Java Complete Training Course For Beginners
1) C++ Complete Course
This course is an introduction to the C++ programming language and its subset, the C++ programming language. Program structure, block, storage types, console and file I/O, functions, arrays, strings, pointers, call-by-reference, call-by-value, and dynamic memory allocation will be discussed. The concept and use of classes will be covered in some detail. The differences between C++ will also be discussed.
Course Rationale: This course is designed to teach students the C++ programming language and introductory and intermediate programming concepts with examples and applications using the C++ language. The course builds and extends topics covered in the prerequisite course, COSC 1315 and prepares students for more advanced programming courses such as ITSE 2431 (Advanced C++ Programming) and COSC 2415 (Data Structures) as well as for entry level programming employment. The course is required for an Associate Degree in several Computer Information Systems and Computer Science degree areas.
STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES/LEARNING OBJECTIVES
Course Objectives/Learning Outcomes:
Demonstrate a thorough understanding of modular programming by designing programs that require the use of programmer-defined functions.
Demonstrate a thorough understanding of arrays by designing and implementing programs that search and sort arrays.
Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the object-oriented programming concepts of encapsulation, data abstraction and composition by designing and implementing classes including the use of overloaded functions and constructors.
Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the concept of pointers and dynamic memory allocation by designing and implementing programs using pointers and dynamic memory allocation.
Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the implementation of programmer-defined functions and classes by writing code, performing unit testing and debugging of multiple complex programs.
Demonstrate good documentation style in all of the programs written in this course.
Demonstrate proficiency in implementing data validation code, performing unit testing, and developing test plans while implementing robust solutions to the assignments in this course.
Demonstrate a thorough understanding of stream input/output for both console and files.
Demonstrate an understanding of the differences between C++ in the areas of strings, pass by reference/passing pointers, and structs by designing and implementing programs that use C++ strings, C++ language structs and classes.
Learn in this Course
To learn the fundamental programming concepts and methodologies which are essential to building good C++ programs.
To practice the fundamental programming methodologies in the C++ programming language via laboratory experiences. …
To code, document, test, and implement a well-structured, robust computer program using the /C++ programming language.
2) Java Complete Course
This advanced Java Certification Training is designed to guide you through the concepts of Java from introductory techniques to advanced programming skills. This Java course will also provide you with the knowledge of Core Java 8, operators, arrays, loops, methods, and constructors while giving you hands-on experience In java programming language.
In this course, students will learn fundamentals of Java programming. Using the Java Developmental Kit (JDK 6 SE), students will learn basic object-oriented formatting so they can move on to more advanced classes.
The curriculum for this course covers Java Remote Method Invocation (RMI), socket-based network programming, I/O files, serialization and the Java runtime environment. Students in this class also practice native methods, thread handling and synchronization.
The purpose of this course is teach students how to write programs in Java that will solve real world issues. After this course, students should be able to design software that solves problems on a scalable level.
This class furthers students’ knowledge of Java programming. Those enrolled will learn to manipulate and read data with more complex structure.
* Why This Course:
6 hours of Applied Learning
Hands-on coding and implementation of each tutorial
Lifetime access to self-paced learning
Flexibility to choose careers in java.
* Java Course Contents:
Introduction To Java Programming:
Naming variables, constants (final) and references
Primitive data types
Relational and Logical Operators.
3) PHP Programming :
Introduction To PHP Programming:
This section will learn the basic structure of a web application and how a web browser interacts with a web server. You’ll be introduced to the request/response cycle, including GET/POST/Redirect. You’ll also gain an introductory understanding of Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), as well as the basic syntax and data structures of the PHP language, variables, logic, iteration, arrays, error handling, and superglobal variables, among other elements.
Web concepts of Php
New php-7 features scalar type declaration
Class and objects
Thank you and see you inside the course.
Who this course is for
- For People New to C++ And Java And PHP
- For People Who want to learn C++ And Java Fundamentals and PHP and later Transition into Web development and software development
- C++ Programming
- C++ Arrays
- C++ Assignment Operators.
- C++ Logical Operators
- C++ Real Bitwise Operator
- C++ Relational Operators
- C++ The # Operators
- C++ The ## Operators
- C++ Operator Precedence
- C++ Operator Overloading
- C++ Accessing Structure Members
- C++ Calling a Function
- C++ Class Template
- C++ Conditional Compilations
- C++ Data Abstraction
- C++ Data Encapsulation
- C++ Default Values For Parameters
- C++ Define Objects
- C++ Dynamic Memory Allocation For Objects
- C++ Function Call by Pointer
- C++ Function Call by Reference
- C++ Function call by Value
- C++ Function like a Macros
- C++ Function Overloading
- C++ Function Template
- C++ Inheritance
- C++ Multiple Inheritance
- C++ Namespaces With directives
- C++ Nested Namespaces
- C++ Pointers To Structure
- Class Member Functions
- C++ Signal() Function
- C++ The Raise() Function
- Dynamic Memory Allocation For Arrays
- C++ Thread Joining And Detaching
- Java Complete Course
- Java Hello World Program
- Java Input And Output Techniques
- Java Arithmetic Operators
- Java Bitwise Operators
- Java Relational Operators
- Java Conditional Operator
- Java Unary Operators
- Java Boolean Datatype
- Java Arrays
- Java Array List
- Java Break Statement
- Java Continue Statement
- Java Functions
- Java Character Type Data
- Java Real Type Data
- Java Commenting Techniques
- Java Strings.
- Java Final Keyword
- Java Switch Case Statement
- Java Stack Class
- Java Multithreading by extending thread class.
- Java Enumeration and iterators.
- Java Inheritance
- Java Constructor Of A Class
- Java Hash Table
- Java Built-In Exceptions
- Java Priority queue
- Java Linked List
- Java Programming Abstraction
- Java Packages
- Java Sets.
- Java Comparator To Sort.
- Java String Buffer and String Builder
- Java Access Specifiers
- Java Hash Map.
- Java Exception Handling
- Java Class And Objects
- Java Interfaces.
- Java Polymorphism Function Overriding
- Java Multithreading by reunnable interface.
- Java File Handling.
- Java Polymorphism functions overloading
- Java For Loop
- Java While Loop
- Java Queue
- Java Static Keyword
- Java Thread Synchronization
- Java User Defined Exceptions
- Java String Functions
- Java This Keyword
- Java Wrapper Classes
- Java Vectors
- PHP Complete Course
- PHP Basic Syntax
- PHP script as web page.
- PHP Web Concepts
- PHP Arithmetic Operators.
- PHP Assignment Operators.
- PHP Comparison Operators
- PHP Conditional Operators
- PHP File Input Output.
- PHP Console IO operations.
- PHP Decision Making.
- PHP For Loop
- PHP While Loop
- PHP Break Statement
- PHP Continue Statement.
- PHP Switch Case Statement
- PHP Class And Objects
- PHP Inheritance
- PHP Function Statements.
- PHP MySql API.
- PHP MySqli API.
- PHP Error Handling DIE function.
- PHP Error Handler Function
- PHP Exception Handling
- PHP Custom Exception Handler Function
- PHP GET Method.
- PHP POST Method
- PHP $_ REQUEST Variable
- PHP Scalar Type Declaration
- PHP Anonymous Class
- PHP Null Coalescing Operator
- PHP Spaceship Operator.
- PHP CSPRNG
- PHP Cookies
Time remaining or 585 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|