C++ And PHP Programming Complete Course
Learn C++ Programming And PHP Programming With Practical Demonstrations In One Complete Course
Note: 4.0/5 (12 notes) 7,663 students
Instructor(s): Global Code Institute
Last update: 2022-03-08
What you’ll learn
- Introduction to C++ Programming And PHP Programming In general
- Practical demonstrations of C++ And PHP Concepts
- Learn about C++ programming In software’s interface
- In C++ Programming, learn how to read complex data, create applications and graphic user interfaces by learning C++ programming language
- Learn C++ Arrays, Lists and Structured Data Class , Discovering its Power Class
- PHP Arrays, Lists and Structured Data Class
- PHP Operators, PHP conditional statements, PHP loops
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- No programming knowledge required to learn C++ And PHP programming.
C++ And PHP Programming Complete Course
1) C++ Complete Course
This course is an introduction to the C++ programming language and its subset, the C++ programming language. Program structure, block, storage types, console and file I/O, functions, arrays, strings, pointers, call-by-reference, call-by-value, and dynamic memory allocation will be discussed. The concept and use of classes will be covered in some detail. The differences between C++ will also be discussed.
Course Rationale: This course is designed to teach students the C++ programming language and introductory and intermediate programming concepts with examples and applications using the C++ language. The course builds and extends topics covered in the prerequisite course, COSC 1315 and prepares students for more advanced programming courses such as ITSE 2431 (Advanced C++ Programming) and COSC 2415 (Data Structures) as well as for entry level programming employment. The course is required for an Associate Degree in several Computer Information Systems and Computer Science degree areas.
STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES/LEARNING OBJECTIVES
Course Objectives/Learning Outcomes:
Demonstrate a thorough understanding of modular programming by designing programs that require the use of programmer-defined functions.
Demonstrate a thorough understanding of arrays by designing and implementing programs that search and sort arrays.
Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the object-oriented programming concepts of encapsulation, data abstraction and composition by designing and implementing classes including the use of overloaded functions and constructors.
Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the concept of pointers and dynamic memory allocation by designing and implementing programs using pointers and dynamic memory allocation.
Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the implementation of programmer-defined functions and classes by writing code, performing unit testing and debugging of multiple complex programs.
Demonstrate good documentation style in all of the programs written in this course.
Demonstrate proficiency in implementing data validation code, performing unit testing, and developing test plans while implementing robust solutions to the assignments in this course.
Demonstrate a thorough understanding of stream input/output for both console and files.
Demonstrate an understanding of the differences between C++ in the areas of strings, pass by reference/passing pointers, and structs by designing and implementing programs that use C++ strings, C++ language structs and classes.
Learn in this Course
To learn the fundamental programming concepts and methodologies which are essential to building good C++ programs.
To practice the fundamental programming methodologies in the C++ programming language via laboratory experiences. …
To code, document, test, and implement a well-structured, robust computer program using the /C++ programming language.
2) PHP Programming :
Introduction To PHP Programming:
This section will learn the basic structure of a web application and how a web browser interacts with a web server. You’ll be introduced to the request/response cycle, including GET/POST/Redirect. You’ll also gain an introductory understanding of Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), as well as the basic syntax and data structures of the PHP language, variables, logic, iteration, arrays, error handling, and superglobal variables, among other elements.
Web concepts of Php
New php-7 features scalar type declaration
Class and objects
Thank you and see you inside the course.
Who this course is for
- For People New to C++ And Java And PHP
- For People Who want to learn C++ Fundamentals and PHP and later Transition into Web development and software development
- C++ Programming Course
- C++ Arrays
- C++ Assignment Operators.
- C++ Logical Operators
- C++ Real Bitwise Operator
- C++ Relational Operators
- C++ The # Operators
- C++ The ## Operators
- C++ Operator Precedence
- C++ Operator Overloading
- C++ Accessing Structure Members
- C++ Calling a Function
- C++ Class Template
- C++ Conditional Compilations
- C++ Data Abstraction
- C++ Data Encapsulation
- C++ Default Values For Parameters
- C++ Define Objects
- C++ Dynamic Memory Allocation For Objects
- C++ Function Call by Pointer
- C++ Function Call by Reference
- C++ Function call by Value
- C++ Function like a Macros
- C++ Function Overloading
- C++ Function Template
- C++ Inheritance
- C++ Multiple Inheritance
- C++ Namespaces With directives
- C++ Nested Namespaces
- C++ Pointers To Structure
- C++ Class Member Functions
- C++ Signal() Function
- C++ The Raise() Function
- Dynamic Memory Allocation For Arrays
- C++ Thread Joining And Detaching
- PHP Programming
- PHP Basic Syntax
- PHP script as web page.
- PHP Web Concepts
- PHP Arithmetic Operators.
- PHP Assignment Operators.
- PHP Comparison Operators
- PHP Conditional Operators
- PHP File Input Output.
- PHP Console IO operations.
- PHP Decision Making.
- PHP For Loop
- PHP While Loop
- PHP Break Statement
- PHP Continue Statement.
- PHP Switch Case Statement
- PHP Class And Objects
- PHP Inheritance
- PHP Function Statements.
- PHP MySql API.
- PHP MySqli API.
- PHP Error Handling DIE function.’
- PHP Error Handler Function
- PHP Exception Handling
- PHP Custom Exception Handler Function
- PHP GET Method.
- PHP POST Method
- PHP $_ REQUEST Variable
- PHP Scalar Type Declaration
- PHP Anonymous Class
- PHP Null Coalescing Operator
- PHP Spaceship Operator.
- PHP CSPRNG
- PHP Cookies
Time remaining or 340 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|