Career in I-O Psychology & Organizational behavior
Pursuing a Career in Industrial and Organizational Psychology. Learn what is I-O Psychology a complete career overview.
Note: 4.3/5 (24 notes) 6,472 students
Instructor(s): Vyas Psychology Training Centre
Last update: 2022-07-29
What you’ll learn
- Various Roles & Responsibilities of I-O Psychologist
- Career and Job Opportnities in I-O Psychology
- Introduction to Basics of I-O Psychology
- Various Skills required by each role of an I-O Psychologist
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
The speciality of industrial-organizational psychology (also called I/O psychology) is characterized by the scientific study of human behavior in organizations and the work place. The speciality focuses on deriving principles of individual, group and organizational behavior and applying this knowledge to the solution of problems at work.
The speciality of Industrial Organizational Psychology addresses issues of recruitment, selection and placement, training and development, performance measurement, workplace motivation and reward systems, quality of work life, the structure of work and human factors, organizational development and consumer behavior.
Industrial and organizational psychology is a very satisfying and financially rewarding career choice. I/O psychology principles and strategies can be used in every industry. Professionals who want to take their career to the next level can enrol in this industrial/organizational psychology to get the specialized skills and training in demand by top companies and organizations. This introductory program can be a great choice for professionals with organizational responsibility in areas like:
training and professional development
workspace layout and organization
What does an IO psychologist do?
Industrial and organizational (I/O) psychologists focus on the behavior of employees in the workplace. They apply psychological principles and research methods to improve the overall work environment, including performance, communication, professional satisfaction and safety.
This course covers 3 broad categories of I-O Psychology
General overview of core theories in industrial psychology, including such topics as personnel selection and evaluation, job satisfaction, environmental factors, and current research on individual behavior in complex organizations, and much more.
Various skills that are highly in demand and required to become IO psychologist
Career and Job opportunities as an IO psychologist
This course is created by Harshita Poddar.
Course created by Vyas Psychology Training Centre.
Who this course is for
- Psychology Students
- Executive Professionals who want to make career in I-O Psychology
- HR Professionals
- Introduction to I/O Psychology & Basic Theories
- What is I/O Psychology?
- The Big 5 Personality Trait Model
- Maslow’s Heirarchy of Needs
- Roles of I/O Psychologist
- Employee Motivation
- Job Analysis
- Building Leadership & Trainings
- Creating Workplace diversity
- Helping in Product Design
- Improving Workplace Performance
- Understanding Ergonomics
- Examples of Lean Tools
- Ergonomics Part 2
- Popular jobs Opportunities in I/O psychology
- HR Management
- Workforce Insight Analyst
- Business Development Consultant
- Organizational Effectiveness Manager
- Executive Coach
- Internal External Business Consultant
- Team Development Manager
- Change Manager
- Strategy Development Manager
- Recruitment Manager
- Behavioral Analyst
- Policy Officer
- Engineering Psychologist
- Difference IO and Business Psychology
- Is IO Psychology for you?
- Course completion
Time remaining or 857 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|